The hate is strong in this one

Reaction score
Looks like we are getting our wish and getting Sf. It's what was building all year two best in the Nfl meeting for a chance at the Lombardi.
I sit here watching their game, and can't help but think how much I dislike them, it starts with the coach and goes all the way down to the fans.
The ironic thing is I liked them before Seattle had a team, but hate has taken the place of once cheering for them. They have a Qb who is immature as can be, a great coach that is a poor sport ,and fans who think they are entitled to your respect.
The beats commercial just played it's perfect for their Qb all flash,and no substance!
No excuses we lose in our house they are better,
we win we have proven we are better, I guess I shouldn't feel this much disdain for them, but I do: they are a great team I just can't stand them!
Heres to a injury free game it will be a war!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I'm done hating . 3 straight championship games scum bag or not the results are unreal . Keap is becoming a good QB . This will take everything to win this game . And yes Lady Luck MUST be on our side . This was the last team I wanted to see because of the rivalry thing . But it is what it is . I truly believe in our defense and the 12s to bring their A game . Our O well that's the Achilles heel it seems. I just don't trust anyone but # 24 .

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
hawkfannj":22clfdpe said:
I'm done hating . 3 straight championship games scum bag or not the results are unreal . Keap is becoming a good QB . This will take everything to win this game . And yes Lady Luck MUST be on our side . This was the last team I wanted to see because of the rivalry thing . But it is what it is . I truly believe in our defense and the 12s to bring their A game . Our O well that's the Achilles heel it seems. I just don't trust anyone but # 24 .
That was pre douche bag team they are now!

Latest posts