The NFL CANT convince me

JPatera76

Reaction score
That at this point there’s not shady shit with the Officials going on. League wide all season same shit officiating every game. The calls that are “subjective” or up for the official’s interpretation.

False starts, PIs, Holdings and “What’s a catch”

Edit to add: and the Huge uptick and promotions of Sports betting, like every other NFL ad is one.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
the refs on the field should be real-time corrected by a competent body, it's completely doable, but the head office really doesn't do a damn thing

W

Welshers

It's the most bizzare that it always happens when they stop and huddle up and talk for one minute and then make the phantom call. Someone could just look at it in that time and tell them through ear piece the right call... no, I think they are telling them to make the call they want during the huddle

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
So far 4 penalties for the Seahawks and zero for the chiefs….hmm
once the game is 40-0 they will start calling penalties to even it out against the chiefs

beastalamode

Reaction score
Why would the refs want to help the chiefs in this game? Who in their right minds would think they need any help at all beating us?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
the refs on the field should be real-time corrected by a competent body, it's completely doable, but the head office really doesn't do a damn thing
It is more l likely than not of the refs are doing exactly what the NFL wants them to do. Incompetence doesn't explain what is going on right now.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It is more l likely than not of the refs are doing exactly wrung the NFL wants them to do. Incompetence doesn't explain what is going on right now.
and that's my point, and it means the worst, it means there's an asterisk on this league, it means it is not fair and best man wins, and it could not suck more

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The most frustrating thing is that when calls goes against Seattle, it gets swept under the rug like nothing happened.

Yet when Seattle gets a beneficial call, the announcers harp on it for the rest of the game. Double standard

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Generally I think the home team tends to get calls, which speaks to the inadequacy of a few officials on the field, and, this screw job is more than helping the home team, that is horse shit

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Generally I think the home team tends to get calls, which speaks to the inadequacy of a few officials on the field, and, this screw job is more than helping the home team, that is horse shit
Well why havent the Seahawks at home gotten the same treatment? Even there Seattles treated like they’re the visiting team by the officials

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
That last pass absolutely would have gotten a holding or PI call if we had done it. That's the frustrating thing for me.

I don't buy that KC hasn't committed any penalties to this point in the game. The officials absolutely are looking at us differently.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
That last pass absolutely would have gotten a holding or PI call if we had done it. That's the frustrating thing for me.

I don't buy that KC hasn't committed any penalties to this point in the game. The officials absolutely are looking at us differently.
I don’t mind losing.
I kind it when the officials control the game flow and can choose what to call and not call like this games