The Official Jeff Fisher Losingest Coach Ever Countdown

Laloosh

Reaction score
RedAlice":3sfhtj2u said:
Well, per Fisher's presser yesterday, he thinks everything he is doing right now just exactly perfect. So, might hit this record sooner rather than later.

I might have to go and watch that presser.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Laloosh":3u03lkhq said:
RedAlice":3u03lkhq said:
Well, per Fisher's presser yesterday, he thinks everything he is doing right now just exactly perfect. So, might hit this record sooner rather than later.

Yes, it's great. He blames the Rams fans at the Coliseum for tipping off Buff to the fake punt. Really.

He also blames the players for not executing his plan right.

The only one in this whole thing he never blames is himself.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RedAlice":38kz7n1v said:
Laloosh":38kz7n1v said:
RedAlice":38kz7n1v said:

Yes, it's great. He blames the Rams fans at the Coliseum for tipping off Buff to the fake punt. Really.

That's what losers do.
The fans? Really?
What a pathetic POS. Thanks for the update RA.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
The Rams have to secretly be one of the most talented teams in the NFL to have won 3 games with this POS as coach.

The last two weeks were the epitome of bad coaching in the NFL. You are down 7 with 4th and goal from the 5, with our defense playing lights out and you kick a field goal....only to fake a punt when you get the ball back. So predictable. I was screaming then to go for it....even if you don't get it, the defense forces a punt and you have Tavon back to return. With this offense it's better to be down by 7 with great field position than it is to be down 4 with bad field position - which is what happened.

The only thing worse than Fisher's coaching was the pick 6 Keenum threw - that's why you need to have an arm.

And the irony of it all....you start Keenum over Goff to be a game manager....what kind of game manager has more INTs than TDs and not one, but TWO INTs returned for TDs? He has almost thrown as many TDs to the other team as he has for the Rams.

I'm guessing they are waiting until after the bye, which is fine given our awful travel schedule the next two weeks, but if we are 3-4 going into the bye Goff had better be starting in week 9.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
RedAlice":1or8hklf said:
Laloosh":1or8hklf said:
RedAlice":1or8hklf said:

The only thing that makes me happy to think about is how there is no way he can hide this with the LA media. The game has passed him by.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
HawkFan72":23ni3632 said:
Holmgren would have been right up there if he had coached as long as Fisher.

Once again, look at the win percentage. Holmgren's is 70 points higher. Plus, in 17 years as a head coach, Holmgren had 14 winning seasons. He coached 5 fewer seasons, but had 8 more winning seasons than Fisher. I cannot believe the excuses everyone is trying to give this clown.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Can we re-use the Packers 'Go Pack Go' song and instead say 'Go Jeff Go'!?

Go Jeff Go!

xgeoff

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2ng434f3 said:
The Rams have to secretly be one of the most talented teams in the NFL to have won 3 games with this POS as coach....

So, I have to ask you. As a Rams fan are you pissed off at how much you guys gave up to get Goff? It looks like Carson Wentz was a good choice and Dak Prescott might be the best QB in the draft and lasted till the 4th round. Does that piss you off or do you think that Goff might still be worth what you paid for him?

Personally I stil don't have any clue how he'll turn out as an NFL QB. In Hard Knocks there were times where he seemed to play very well in preseason and the coaching staff seemed happy with him.

And then there were other times where he seemed like an absolute idiot and couldn't command a huddle to save his life.

What do you think?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Maulbert":1a5cetke said:
Going into this season, Jeff Fisher was 10 losses away from passing Dan Reeves as the losingest coach in NFL history. After last night's display, I think it's abundantly clear that only the Rams firing him will stop him reaching this milestone in 2016. So without further ado, the official Jeff Fisher countdown starts now! 9 losses from history!

I get your point but there are alot of good coaches on that list...at least...I think they are good coaches?

Think Fisher is way overrated and cant believe the Rams havent canned him yet...do you think he gets fired after this year?

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":dopniwck said:
Maulbert":dopniwck said:
Going into this season, Jeff Fisher was 10 losses away from passing Dan Reeves as the losingest coach in NFL history. After last night's display, I think it's abundantly clear that only the Rams firing him will stop him reaching this milestone in 2016. So without further ado, the official Jeff Fisher countdown starts now! 9 losses from history!

I get your point but there are alot of good coaches on that list...at least...I think they are good coaches?

Think Fisher is way overrated and cant believe the Rams havent canned him yet...do you think he gets fired after this year?

The point it Jeff Fisher is consistently unsuccessful yet remains employed long enough to pass all these great coaches who are only higher on the list because they were employed even longer. Again, look at both the losses and the win percentages. Fisher's win percentage is lower than every coach on that list except Weeb Ewbank, who at least won 3 championships.

Edit: He's higher than Sam Wyche, too, but no one thinks Sam Wyche is an all-time great.