RedAlice":26rlcjbx said:
HawkFan72":26rlcjbx said:
Maulbert":26rlcjbx said:
RedAlice":26rlcjbx said:
Where's that Fisher .500 cartoon chart?

CSQqlwPUYAAc4od

This is just perfect.

Well, this chart didn't work on Sunday.

The 500 record is no longer necessary as the other record takes precedence. It is all about the record lady. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/zjwhitman/status/795437464592596992[/tweet]

vgcats_lol.png

RedAlice

Reaction score
He clearly likes what is familiar to him, and winning is not one of those things.

chris98251

Reaction score
Landry also took an expansion team and he and Tex Schram built it to a Super Bowl contender, Fisher was handed a Houston team that was a contender not that long before he took over.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I really don't get how he still has a job. Same with Gus Bradley.

Barakas

Reaction score
Maulbert":oq5s01wy said:
Loss 162. 4 to go. Blew a 10-0 lead with 4 minutes left to Miami.

So he can still do it this year!! HAHAHAHA

HawkGA

Reaction score
Is anybody worried Jeff Fisher won't even make it to 7-9 this season?

RedAlice

Reaction score
HawkGA":2kgxkdrb said:
Is anybody worried Jeff Fisher won't even make it to 7-9 this season?

I'm willing to bet he won't.

Rumor 3 games ago was Fisher has a 4 game leash. Saints up, then Pats. Kroenke better stop counting his $$$ and pay attention.

If his goal is to have actual LA fans, he has a very bad plan in Fisher. and, $ rules all.

ETA: I will not renew my season tickets if Fisher is extended. I am not alone on this thought. If this team can't keep the hard core dorks who love the Rams so hard, might be time to see what the problem is.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm watching a couple of these Saints touchdowns and it just seems like LA has given up. The Stache looks defeated. It reminds me of the end of the Mora years when the team was just going through the motions and had lost respect for leadership. There is a lot of stuff to do in LA and for many, this is a brand new team that people haven't yet established a bond. If lifers like Alice are considering dropping season tickets, then Kroenke better wake up.

I suppose the plus side is Hawks/Rams tickets (in LA) should be a heck of a lot easier and more affordable to find next year as opposed to this year.

HawkGA

Reaction score
3 more losses and Fisher won't have to put up with the 7-9 Bull$h!t.

RedAlice

Reaction score
rjdriver":2o69pc0f said:
I'm watching a couple of these Saints touchdowns and it just seems like LA has given up. The Stache looks defeated. It reminds me of the end of the Mora years when the team was just going through the motions and had lost respect for leadership. There is a lot of stuff to do in LA and for many, this is a brand new team that people haven't yet established a bond. If lifers like Alice are considering dropping season tickets, then Kroenke better wake up.

I suppose the plus side is Hawks/Rams tickets (in LA) should be a heck of a lot easier and more affordable to find next year as opposed to this year.

Hopefully next year Rams have a new coach, so I wouldn't count on the tickets being cheaper just yet. However, if Fisher is extended - then, yes it will be a pretty empty stadium.

The team itself is fine, and the beginning half of the Saints game was fun to watch. I can see a good coach producing something on the field the entertains the LA fans next year.

Tickets are really easy to get for the next three home games right now!

RedAlice

Reaction score
Now Ed Dickerson is all over the LA radio and media saying that Fisher called him and told him that he is not welcome to be at the Rams home games or on the sidelines. Dickerson has been critical of Fisher, exactly as he should be.

Demoff (Rams President) has had to issue some statements saying that of course all former Rams are welcome, including Dickerson.

Can't make this stuff up. Fisher is so stupid. What a mess he has made out of what should be a fun season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
What a clown. He must give some really good head to Kroenke; nothing else really explains why he's still the Rams coach.