The real reason I don't post anymore at Seahawks.net

Geezerhawk

Reaction score
My Favorite Bum is Ray Swingin' Door Roberts. Tackle???

I really think they replaced him with a swinging door once.

Geezer

HawkWow

Reaction score
olyfan63":fcuurd41 said:
HomerJHawk":fcuurd41 said:
I think Boz was not very Seahawky. If he was, then we were definitely in an identity crisis at the time.

Bosworth just needed a body that didn't break down. Boz would have been a great fit with this group of Seahawks. I wouldn't be surprised if Sherman studied him a bit from the marketing and PR side of things.

Boz was NFC Defensive Player of the Week after a road game vs. the Bears where he had some great plays, including stripping the ball from the running back and running the other way and almost scoring. Curt Warner ran it in on the next play.

Absolutely. Boz is only a joke to the unknowing. In that supplemental, Knox said every team in the league wanted Bosworth. he also admitted to "doing a dance" when we got him. Knox was no joke. Neither was Bosworth. Saying Boz was a 'bust" is like saying Emtman was a bust. **** happens.

BUT...for the Boz detractors: Boz did know his NFL days would be limited. He did deceive us a bit. Switzer knew too and encouraged Boz to enter the draft and to "get all you can, while you can". too bad, there was a time when he was the full package: Smart as hell, fast as hell and actually big as hell (considering his speed). I too wish a healthy Boz was on this team. Irvin should be used to mirror the QB the way Barry used Boz at Oklahoma, imo.

Oh...and the whole "Bo ran his ass over" thing? Also ridiculously overblown. Boz didn't have the correct angle and had no choice but to stick his head in there anyway. How many men on the planet could stop a charging Bo under the circumstances? Tez couldn't have stopped that.

chris98251

Reaction score
Actually for that Era he was way to outgoing and outspoken for the areas taste, many thought he was acting more like a Cowboy or Raider then a Seahawk.

Latest posts