The Saints were jobbed

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
[quote from Iron Saint:

And speaking of the Clown shirts, this site has them available in almost every team’s colors! I ordered a black and gold one myself a few days ago. :lol:

https://permanentinc.threadless.com/des ... issioner-6[/quote]

Thank you for the link!

I saw the white T's on another website and almost purchased but happy I waited.

These have the navy and green Seahawk colorway.

I just ordered three - one for my brother, one for his wife, and one for me.

My brother and sister in law are season ticket holders, so hopefully they'll wear them to games. I'll wear mine at a game or two (however many games I can afford next season).

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SF49r":161ba5rm said:
I'd rather see a game end on a no-call with the refs letting the players play then refs getting involved and icing the game. If saints wanted to win, stop the rams from tying. Saints had the ball first in OT drove to midfield then threw an INT. Very winnable game for the Saints even after that no-call which was a horribly thrown ball and they were lucky Rams didn't intercept it. Niners lost the superbowl on a no-call 4th down blatant holding and everyone said suck it up refs let them play so tough luck Saints.
So, hmm, Two Wrongs Make a Right?
Why even have Officials on the field?, I mean, if they're not going to even try to call all plays FAIR & CLEAN as possible, hell, they might as well be up in the crows nest where they can watch the game in comfort....Oh wait !, silly me, they wouldn't be able to steer the game from all the way up there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back right now. Once that's over, (which should be just after Super Bowl kick-off) I'm going to play some Vive, and maybe continue my Mass Effect Andromeda game.

In other words, I'll be enjoying myself while NOT watching the Super Bowl; the first time as an adult I won't be, and I'm 36 years old.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3t4vh7y9 said:
Hawkpower":3t4vh7y9 said:
Ramfan128":3t4vh7y9 said:
BHawk28":3t4vh7y9 said:
lol, he's like, "it didn't decide the game, no matter what people say." yet, *he says* the officiating magically evened out, like it's fact

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Just looking at the penalties and yardage assessed to both teams and seeing what the Saints got away with, I think that's accurate.

And it didn't decide the game - the Saints took the lead after that call and had multiple chances to win.

It was a bad call - but there were several non calls in the Saints favor that people are ignoring. And had they been called, this one may not have happened or mattered.

Fans that do what you are doing right now look ridiculous.

Admitting you got a gift doesnt take away from the fact that you are still going to the Super Bowl.

Trying to rationalize the worst non call ever seen is not a good look.

Just enjoy the gift and move on. They dont come often.

I'm not trying to rationalize anything. The Rams were getting hosed for 58 minutes. Both teams were getting away with stuff but too big a discrepancy in the Saints favor.

This bad call happens and people freak out because the Rams won - but the Saints still could have and should have won. Obviously me being a Rams fan looks a certain way - I get it - but even as I thought we were going to lose and clearly had the short end of officiating (before the non call), I was most upset with Goff and McVay for losing. If I'm a Saints fan I'm much more upset with Brees, Payton and that D.

They had a lead with 1:40 left against a team with one timeout. It's not like a bad call that allowed one team to win the game without another team having a chance.

I get you guys were mostly rooting for the Saints though, so I get it.
Screw that!, I'm not a Saints fan, I am also NOT a fan of inept Officiating, ESPECIALLY on egregious Non-Calls like the one that steered the game in the Rams favor.
I have my doubts that you're even convinced that it wasn't an intentional screw job on the Aints.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3arvz445 said:
Uncle Si":3arvz445 said:
Is there a rule that says penalties need to be even?
When did that happen? disparity just means your team fouled more.. and still got away with 3 huge non calls.

If this exercise is making you feel better so be it, but its not covering you in glory here.

And it wont make the asterik or long standing impact of an unearned Super Bowl trip go away.

Okay we got away with three huge non calls. Saints got away with at least six.

Unearned Super Bowl trip? My God. The Saints had a 78% chance to win the game after they got screwed so badly.

Saying this is an unearned Super Bowl trip is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read in my life.
You want "Ignorant"?, try proofreading your own crap before hitting the SUBMIT BUTTON. :pukeface:

IronSaint

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3tisxqt2 said:
Mindsink":3tisxqt2 said:
olyfan63":3tisxqt2 said:
If the Rams win, there will be a Sean McVay knob-slobbering fest in the media. Better safe than slobbery, er sorry.

LOL! Images of Erin Andrews and Rachel Nichols double-teaming McVay came to mind.

That beautiful mouf on Rachel when she says "ESPN"...... MANNNNN! :0190l:

L8z5yr.gif

BleuEyedHawk":3tisxqt2 said:
Iron Saint":3tisxqt2 said:
And speaking of the Clown shirts, this site has them available in almost every team’s colors! I ordered a black and gold one myself a few days ago. :lol:

https://permanentinc.threadless.com/des ... issioner-6

Thank you for the link!

I saw the white T's on another website and almost purchased but happy I waited.

These have the navy and green Seahawk colorway.

I just ordered three - one for my brother, one for his wife, and one for me.

My brother and sister in law are season ticket holders, so hopefully they'll wear them to games. I'll wear mine at a game or two (however many games I can afford next season).

No problem! I was going to buy one of the light blue ones myself until I saw this link circulating. :lol: