The San Diego Road Trip Thread updated (9/10)

A

Anonymous

CALIHAWK1":17zeugw0 said:
HoustonHawk82":17zeugw0 said:
Okay Lon, how is it possible you have not yet posted in this thread?

He wants to drive. I think he was leaning towards out on this one.

I might go do the Rams game.

It would be driving for me too.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dana Patera should be putting something together, or working with someone to put a group of tix together and a party of some sort.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2z0rafki said:
Dana Patera should be putting something together, or working with someone to put a group of tix together and a party of some sort.

Well, lets keep up to date as the time approaches, but at least since we have a date, plans can be made.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I hate to break the 12...but I am trying to look at the hunting and want to be there at that game too. As I said, I have a SD Fan friend that I have not seen in 30+ years to visit. Something about IPA too...??? Heck, I may just drive down too.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This will be my first EVER .NET road trip (I know, shaddup)...So just tell me what I need to do as far as tickets/hotel...If there's a group rate, or if we are all on our own. I've already cleared it with the wife and I will let my boss know that Monday I won't be in.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully we'll be able to do it. Pretty close to Labor Day weekend, and we already are spending a lot of $ on that. Fingers crossed on our side.

DesiHawk

Reaction score
On a side note, Me and wifey are planning Seattle trip to watch the opening game. Since we are in Charlotte, it will count as a road trip for us :D

She is a hardcore packers fan and I bleed Seahawks. She started liking Seahawks during last season (reason is that we didn't play packers), but as fate would have it, exactly this game turned out to be the 1st game of this season. :box:
Lets see how this will turn out... :mrgreen:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":sndbq8mm said:
This will be my first EVER .NET road trip (I know, shaddup)...So just tell me what I need to do as far as tickets/hotel...If there's a group rate, or if we are all on our own. I've already cleared it with the wife and I will let my boss know that Monday I won't be in.

May be my second .NET roadtrip (I call Spokane my first), and all things are up in the air until I see what the hunting is gonna be like. Bow Hunting starts on 30 Aug and goes to 30 Sep. If I get mine and a couple get theirs, easy decision.

So Aros... cleared it with the boss and now need to clear it with the supervisor. :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Yes. Todd and Yak...Party time.

There is a group down here working on tix, and I will prod them for any/all info. Fly Jet Blue, best legroom and cheap. As far as a room, the stadium isn't near downtown, but closer to "hotel circle".

SeaTown81

Reaction score
seahawks-im-in-800.jpg

Riley12

Reaction score
Aros":kdq3sewg said:

Ha! If this doesn't happen, I say AROS loses his "NET Godfather" moniker and becomes "NET Lurcher" for the balance
of the season.

If Todd does show up to the game in San Diego, and there is evidence to prove it (NOT a Vetamur hiding in the shadows act),
then I will accept whatever moniker you want me to have for the rest of the season, as long as it is not Shack material.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just might have to take my daughter to this one. Her b'day is on the 18th.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Riley12":3dxw5hgw said:
Aros":3dxw5hgw said:

Ha! If this doesn't happen, I say AROS loses his "NET Godfather" moniker and becomes "NET Lurcher" for the balance
of the season.

If Todd does show up to the game in San Diego, and there is evidence to prove it (NOT a Vetamur hiding in the shadows act),
then I will accept whatever moniker you want me to have for the rest of the season, as long as it is not Shack material.

I think YOU need to get to this one and lose the recluse moniker.

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
Largent80":bo8269mi said:
My friend Cedric (the guy that organised the banner flying over SF) may be able to get large blocks of tix, he will inform me when it gets close so, if you are interested let me know via PM and I will put you on that list.

Rob, let me know. I may be able to swing that trip. Its my birthday week too so the wife can't really say no... well, she can but that's besides the point.