The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

SF49r

Reaction score
Marvin49":1xdv3oqv said:
lvnginhwktwn":1xdv3oqv said:
Largent80":1xdv3oqv said:
Since I can't physically rub your faces in a pile of shit, due to only logistics. I'll simple watch the NFC championship game from last year.

How's it goin' dookie faces?...Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...HA

Ya that's it logistics is the only thing keeping you from physically rubbing my face in shit. You know when I found out you were a Vietnam Vet I actually had some respect for you and chalked up your BS to the fact that we support rival teams. But your under handed idle threats show your true colors.

Yeah..its like "can't argue points, I'll just call them turds and talk about rubing their faces in sh*t".

Classy. :D
Lol Largent is trolling you guys hard

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
SF49r":321aeght said:
Marvin49":321aeght said:
lvnginhwktwn":321aeght said:
Largent80":321aeght said:
Since I can't physically rub your faces in a pile of shit, due to only logistics. I'll simple watch the NFC championship game from last year.

How's it goin' dookie faces?...Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...HA

Ya that's it logistics is the only thing keeping you from physically rubbing my face in shit. You know when I found out you were a Vietnam Vet I actually had some respect for you and chalked up your BS to the fact that we support rival teams. But your under handed idle threats show your true colors.

Yeah..its like "can't argue points, I'll just call them turds and talk about rubing their faces in sh*t".

Classy. :D
Lol Largent is trolling you guys hard

The trolling doesn't bother me, we're fans of rival teams. The personal stuff is a different story. He's starting to remind me of the little barking dog behind the fence, brave because there's a fence to hide behind or in his case "logistics".

SF49r

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1iarq7jj said:
The trolling doesn't bother me, we're fans of rival teams. The personal stuff is a different story. He's starting to remind me of the little barking dog behind the fence, brave because there's a fence to hide behind or in his case "logistics".
Idk. I just don't see how anyone can take his posts seriously, I mean he called you guys dookie faces lmao

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
SF49r":24u322mr said:
lvnginhwktwn":24u322mr said:
Idk. I just don't see how anyone can take his posts seriously, I mean he called you guys dookie faces lmao

Ya a lot of times it's just a knee jerk reaction, then I remind myself that he's probably just some old dude with nothing but a computer and memories of his glory years for company. Kinda sad and pathetic really.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2oxjwick said:
SF49r":2oxjwick said:
lvnginhwktwn":2oxjwick said:

Ya a lot of times it's just a knee jerk reaction, then I remind myself that he's probably just some old dude with nothing but a computer and memories of his glory years for company. Kinda sad and pathetic really.

Yep, you got it. Now that the issue is resolved you can vacate these boards permanently!

bigtrain21

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":kctbgtaw said:
SF49r":kctbgtaw said:
lvnginhwktwn":kctbgtaw said:

Didn't you basically just describe 49ers trolls bringing up their past Super Bowls?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3vkust08 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3vkust08 said:
SF49r":3vkust08 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3vkust08 said:

Yep, you got it. Now that the issue is resolved you can vacate these boards permanently!

Easy tiger, don't come late to the party and then get your panties all in a bunch.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Easy tiger, don't come late to the party and then get your panties all in a bunch.

Panties aren't in a bunch, per se. Just don't think the juice is worth the squeeze with most niners fans on this board, you included.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1ewkatik said:

Panties aren't in a bunch, per se. Just don't think the juice is worth the squeeze with most niners fans on this board, you included.

Then why do you jump in on something that doesn't concern you?

Largent80

Reaction score
SF49r":2uq58xg7 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2uq58xg7 said:

One needs a brain to figure it out. This guy is a 9er fan that lives in Seattle, that should tell you plenty.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Largent80":u30tn78k said:
SF49r":u30tn78k said:
lvnginhwktwn":u30tn78k said:

One needs a brain to figure it out. This guy is a 9er fan that lives in Seattle, that should tell you plenty.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you a Hawk fan living in CA? So what does that say about you?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":38bipjos said:
Largent80":38bipjos said:
SF49r":38bipjos said:
lvnginhwktwn":38bipjos said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you a Hawk fan living in CA? So what does that say about you?
Just curious, you do know the difference between a city and a state right?

HansGruber

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":fc2qqvzq said:
CodeWarrior":fc2qqvzq said:

The irony of this post is so extreme that it should win some kind of award.

Largent80

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":zv3ru70m said:
Largent80":zv3ru70m said:
SF49r":zv3ru70m said:
lvnginhwktwn":zv3ru70m said:

What it says is I lived in Seattle for 32 years and moved back to Cal to take care of my mother who is blind, asswipe.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2n7sg534 said:
CodeWarrior":2n7sg534 said:

I couldn't care less about the particulars of the little hissy fit you're throwing. I just feel you embody the general douche baggery of Santa Clara fans and don't see what you get out of being on these boards.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3riv2lxp said:
lvnginhwktwn":3riv2lxp said:
CodeWarrior":3riv2lxp said:

I couldn't care less about the particulars of the little hissy fit you're throwing. I just feel you embody the general douche baggery of Santa Clara fans and don't see what you get out of being on these boards.

Well that's your opinion, as retarded as it is, you're still entitled to it. Not a hissy fit, I just have a problem with people that just because they have the anonymity of the Internet think they talk any kind of shit they want without actually having to back it up.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Vernon Davis has checked out mentally. He's not even trying half the time. Our offense has no sight adjustments. Seattle is going to win by three touchdowns.

pehawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":32s8wi2d said:
Well that's your opinion, as retarded as it is, you're still entitled to it. Not a hissy fit, I just have a problem with people that just because they have the anonymity of the Internet think they talk any kind of shit they want without actually having to back it up.

Not all of us are anonymous, Sweetie. But, I have a couple screws loose, so, there's that.

Also, since its rivalry week you're welcome to post your nonsense in the main forum. Feel free, Angel.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2i4z5rpo said:
Vernon Davis has checked out mentally. He's not even trying half the time. Our offense has no sight adjustments. Seattle is going to win by three touchdowns.

But Kaepernick has those rad lines shaved in to his head, so at least you have that going for you.

Photo 1

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2frfvc6y said:
5_Golden_Rings":2frfvc6y said:

Seattle has a road game on 3 days rest after playing an extremely rugged Cardinals team.

Meanwhile the 49ers took the weekend off and still won a game so they will be well rested and motivated - they will be up for Seattle after the way things left off last year. They'll win, no doubt in my mind.

49ers 27
Seahawks 20

Not so sure, did you see how we played the Skins? And your offense isn't exactly looking lights out. Think it will be a low scoring defensive battle.