The Seahawks should be able to win out.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Championship opportunity. They gotta get through " tell the truth Monday" , listen to some Dr Dre and play a game of horse.

Scout

Reaction score
It would seem lots of people enjoy Pete's Purgatory.

I wouldn't say enjoyment. PC is mostly responsible for addressing the defensive side of the ball. We shall see how the Hawks finish this season.

I am not against PC as the HC per se when it comes to game decisions. PC has to show better choices in his coaches though and hold those coaches and players accountable.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I wouldn't say enjoyment. PC is mostly responsible for addressing the defensive side of the ball. We shall see how the Hawks finish this season.

I am not against PC as the HC per se when it comes to game decisions. PC has to show better choices in his coaches though and hold those coaches and players accountable.
Like give a crappy defensive line coach the coordinator job?

xray

Reaction score
Winning out is easier to say than do . Let's point out AZ for example . The last game of the season and on the road too . AZ just scored 29 pts. on SF . AZ rushed for 234 yds in that game . AZ will be the toughest out of the last 3 games imo .

Jac

Reaction score
That was definitely a quality win last night. But I think this is a deceptively tough schedule to close out with. It just seems easy in comparison with the gauntlet we just finished.