The Thing I Hate Most About The 49ers______Thread

ringless

Reaction score
I would have to go with hands down their fans, more than any fan base of any professional sport. Yes there are some good ones, some of them members on this board. But I find it hard to even read their forums to find the rare good posts scattered throughout the site. The constant bragging about Super Bowls that happened 20 plus years ago, and that the entire league, social media, all 32 owners, and refs are out to get them which explains their losses bothers me when clearly its just s shitty team compared to recent years past.... At least the product on the field appears that way. (Not that mine has been better as history has shown)

Kaep would be second, he acts like a kid, doesnt represent himself or the shield well. Just isnt that leader you expect a QB to be.

However I do like some players on their team. Boldin of course because he use to play for us and is ferocious playing with a broken jaw one week later. Actually, just Boldin.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":ve8yxts0 said:
1) The niner fans that weren't even out of diapers the last time the niners won a Superbowl being the loudest about the 5 rings.

2) The "true" niner fans that were nowhere to be found between 2003 and 2010.

3) All the other niner fans.

Wait, 3)??? What other niner fans? ..........jk

Anyways, I think that fans and coach would probably be 1 and 2 for almost any opposing fan base and I agree here as well. Though I think hate is a strong word for it but anyhoo.

I actually liked Kraep coming out of college where he seemed a lot more docile and intelligent but seems to have really taken on the personality of his coach and fanbase. Superdouche.

So, for me it goes:

1) Thuggish self entitled fans
2) Harbaby throwing his sideline 2 year old temper tantrums (though I do say they are a bit entertaining in the "did you see that moron trying to kick the moving car slip and get ran over" sort of way)
3) KraeperDouche

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
dopeboy206":uvazb5s2 said:
Seen a thread they made on their forums about us. I'm kind of curious what do us 12s hate most about them...
http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php? ... __-(Thread)

The three things I hate most...

1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Their fans
3. Crappernick

I hate that they desperately want to replace our true bay area rival.

One thing I do laugh about, their fans that suddenly sprung up out of nowhere all over Seattle. Before Harbaugh came along these people were nowhere to be seen, now they are all over and pointing the bandwagon label at Seattle area Hawks fans. The irony is hilarious.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1gu408y2 said:
dopeboy206":1gu408y2 said:
Seen a thread they made on their forums about us. I'm kind of curious what do us 12s hate most about them...
http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php? ... __-(Thread)

The three things I hate most...

1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Their fans
3. Crappernick

I hate that they desperately want to replace our true bay area rival.

One thing I do laugh about, their fans that suddenly sprung up out of nowhere all over Seattle. Before Harbaugh came along these people were nowhere to be seen, now they are all over and pointing the bandwagon label at Seattle area Hawks fans. The irony is hilarious.

Ya I could say the same thing about all the new Hawk fans that popped up all over WA. after the SB.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1t4mk1ef said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/537369972683468800[/tweet]

I thought the rule was two players had to be available to the media each week, and the media picked or something......which is why it's usually Russell and Sherm.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Hate is a strong word.

But, if there is one thing that really irritates me, really pisses me off, yeah, I get pretty worked up just thinking about it now....man.. MAN you know it.... was it is... UGH!! it's that stupid sourdough sam, what is that sissy crap, what kind of mascot is that... might as well have some horse, or a guy in a peanut suit and top hat. Geez, what a crock!!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
tom sawyer":1womxfj0 said:
Hate is a strong word.

But, if there is one thing that really irritates me, really pisses me off, yeah, I get pretty worked up just thinking about it now....man.. MAN you know it.... was it is... UGH!! it's that stupid sourdough sam, what is that sissy crap, what kind of mascot is that... might as well have some horse, or a guy in a peanut suit and top hat. Geez, what a crock!!

He's a miner 49er, we can't all have a stupid looking bird for a mascot.

Largent80

Reaction score
Since Ghiardhelli is based in SF wouldn't a walking chocolate bar be a more appropriate mascot?

Especially since they end up with chocolate stains in their pants every year.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The gold pants. Anything Carol Channing would wear does not belong on a man on a football field.
11963447 gal

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I have changed my opinion of Harbaugh. I actually like the guy and Im bummed he will be gone at the end of the season. The NFL needs colorful characters like him. He's a hell of coach too. the only player I dont like on their team is Slapperdick.

Still hate the Niners though.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":7tvinf58 said:
tom sawyer":7tvinf58 said:
Hate is a strong word.

Does your mascot attack people for no reason? That's right, I didn't think so.

fatherlymatureicterinewarbler.gif

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I hate the 49ers because they present the single greatest threat to our chances of winning multiple Championships during this existing window.

They are a fantastic team. The bastards.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":29fyksvz said:
lvnginhwktwn":29fyksvz said:
tom sawyer":29fyksvz said:
Hate is a strong word.

Ouch, that could have been painful. Are the talons removed on that bird?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":28vlj1hk said:
Sgt. Largent":28vlj1hk said:
lvnginhwktwn":28vlj1hk said:
tom sawyer":28vlj1hk said:
Hate is a strong word.

Ouch, that could have been painful. Are the talons removed on that bird?

No, they're actually sharpened! That's how hard we are.

I have no idea. The dude didn't run screaming with blood running down his face, so I assume the talons are either dulled or covered with something.