The Thing I Hate Most About The 49ers______Thread

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Those claws look like they're still there.

77147808-taima-an-augur-hawk-is-shown-on-the-field-gettyimages.jpg

BYLGJkNCQAASHa9

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Some of you have the wrong idea. It is ok to hate Jim Harbaugh, but for all the reason you hate him, he's the perfect coach for the 49ers. He's abrasive, opinionated, passionate and doesn't get along with his players all that well. I love having him in San Francisco and I will be sad to see him leave after this year.

Harbaugh may think that Kaepernick is a Great quarterback with a capital "G", but the sideways hat, headphones and just general attitude of his public opinion basically mirrors what I think of the 49ers in general: too self-serving to be a true, successful member of a team or provide any sort of leadership needed for long term success.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2cpcvg48 said:
Seahawks1983":2cpcvg48 said:
dopeboy206":2cpcvg48 said:
Seen a thread they made on their forums about us. I'm kind of curious what do us 12s hate most about them...
http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php? ... __-(Thread)

The three things I hate most...

1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Their fans
3. Crappernick

I hate that they desperately want to replace our true bay area rival.

One thing I do laugh about, their fans that suddenly sprung up out of nowhere all over Seattle. Before Harbaugh came along these people were nowhere to be seen, now they are all over and pointing the bandwagon label at Seattle area Hawks fans. The irony is hilarious.

Ya I could say the same thing about all the new Hawk fans that popped up all over WA. after the SB.

At least they are from the state in which the team plays. And I don't hear them calling others bandwagoners.

Nothing wrong with new fans, but mocking other new fans when you aren't even in the same state as your team is stupid.

lucky49

Reaction score
tons of hawk fans popped up in NorCal too; thats just natural

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
For me it's really the 49er fans (now Cowboy fans are doing it) who keep shoving in their past history's superbowl win. I get it you won alot of superbowls good for you, but that was like 20 years ago. It's only relevant if it's within the same rules and players playing, but it's not. Other than that I love the rivalry, as long as it's a friendly one. I hear too much stories about how Seahawks fans are becoming too aggressive at 49ers fans. This ain't a gang, it's not bloods vs crips. In the end the game doesn't define our regular lives.

nsport

Reaction score
I have had the pleasure and displeasure of being connected to the Bay Area for most of my adult life. Born and raised in Seattle and a lifelong Seahawks fan - was 7 when we played our first game and I don't think I've missed many since. In fact, I lived in the Bay Area in the 90's and remember those teams and epic battles with the Cowboys. That was fun as hell! I even went to that home game in the playoffs against the Bears posted above. Really good times. And yes - I am a true fan, but ultimately a Seahawks fan.

That being said - what I noticed in the late 90's was the transference to thuggery and it has continued throughout. I have also seen the "sane" Niner fans from that 1994 era begin to transform into pompous buffoons. This is the part that kills me. Yea, I don't like Colin Krapondick, I don't like Harbaugh. But it's the insufferable fan base that is irritating to no end. I literally CANNOT stand the fans, and many of those fans are friends and acquaintances!

The reverse is also true for them. They really don't like our "entitled" nature of going to the playoffs with a 7-9 record. Owning the NFC West for the better part of the millennium, and eventually going to our 2nd Super Bowl and winning. They don't like our PED's, don't like Pete Carroll, and certainly don't like Russell Wilson or Marshawn Lynch. They sure as heck don't like our "fake noise stadium", especially considering their "Field of Jeans" is piss-poor at best for fan noise (and 40 miles down the street from the old 'Stick".)

It's just part of fandom I guess. Somebody has to be our rival, and in reverse somebody has to be theirs.

MTHawk 12

Reaction score
That they are a good team that defeats my team more then I could wish.

MTHawk 12

Reaction score
That they are a good team that defeats my team more then I could wish.

jonkchar

Reaction score
In 2011, Harbaugh & Co. we're pretty darn cocky. After winning an extremely close game that sealed the fate for the 2011 Seahawks postseason chances, there were some 49er fans showering a 49er player with Skittles. I have had nuclear hatred towards them since then. They've kind of mellowed out since then but I still don't want to give them a reason to return to that cockiness.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
tom sawyer":krd5ugv1 said:
Hate is a strong word.

But, if there is one thing that really irritates me, really pisses me off, yeah, I get pretty worked up just thinking about it now....man.. MAN you know it.... was it is... UGH!! it's that stupid sourdough sam, what is that sissy crap, what kind of mascot is that... might as well have some horse, or a guy in a peanut suit and top hat. Geez, what a crock!!

Tell us how you really feel.

jonkchar

Reaction score
That was @ the Clink btw.

Also, it seems like newcomers to the rivalry don't truly understand how abrasive this current 49er team is. You're not rooting for the Bill Walsh 49ers!

jonkchar

Reaction score
Btw I do totally respect your team 49er fans. Itll such if Harbaugh does truly leave the NFC West

RiverDog

Reaction score
ZagHawk":hkz4h9iy said:
Hate is a strong word especially for those I truly don't know in person, but...

In this order:

1) Their (douchebag/thug/wannabethug/bandwagon) fans
2) CK - the type of person a he portrays I don't like in general, it's worse when he's the face of a franchise. I know this may not be his real life persona. But the way he is portrayed, he's that muscled up tattoo'd out douche at a Vegas pool party walking around flexing screaming "eff y'all haterz". I guess I'm hating, but sorry I'm just not a fan of those types.
3) Harbaugh - He's a nutcase on the sideline. That and his crying to refs to try and get them to watch our secondary even more than usual was a cheap move.

I'm with you. I have a much narrower definition of the word 'hate' than most folks. I do not 'hate' Harbaugh or Crapperdick, despite their close resemblance to a certain feminine product.

And I agree with your rankings of those things that disagree with you in regards to the OP. Bottom line:

Nice post.

RiverDog

Reaction score
RiverDog":1oti9x3x said:
ZagHawk":1oti9x3x said:

In this order:

2) CK - the type of person a he portrays I don't like in general, it's worse when he's the face of a franchise. I know this may not be his real life persona. But the way he is portrayed, he's that muscled up tattoo'd out douche at a Vegas pool party walking around flexing screaming "eff y'all haterz". I guess I'm hating, but sorry I'm just not a fan of those types.
3) Harbaugh - He's a nutcase on the sideline. That and his crying to refs to try and get them to watch our secondary even more than usual was a cheap move.

I'm with you. I have a much narrower definition of the word 'hate' than most folks. I do not 'hate' Harbaugh or Crapperdick, despite their close resemblance to that of a certain feminine product.

And I agree with your rankings of those things that disagree with you in regards to the OP. Bottom line:

Nice post.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":or3tit7q said:
The fans, it's always the fans.

Players and coaches come and go, but the fans remain the same.................also my favorite Led Zepplin album.

Houses of the Holy or the live soundtrack to the film?

Oh, I dislike the Santa Clara fans. They suck .

Giedi

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2cn7d2gl said:
I hate the 49ers because they present the single greatest threat to our chances of winning multiple Championships during this existing window.

They are a fantastic team. The bastards.
Thank you. :mrgreen: and same to you. You have one hell of a QB. You'll be winning a lot of games with him. :thirishdrinkers:

Giedi

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1qf8kt55 said:

In this order:

Hey Zag! Good seeing you on your home boards. Have a good Thanksgiving! :th2thumbs: but not *too* good, if you know what I mean. :2:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Giedi":8qa8h6lo said:
ZagHawk":8qa8h6lo said:

In this order:

Hey Zag! Good seeing you on your home boards. Have a good Thanksgiving! :th2thumbs: but not *too* good, if you know what I mean. :2:

Same. And yeah i'm sure it goes without saying you're not part of the "(douchebag/thug/wannabethug/bandwagon) fans".

soje

Reaction score
I "hate" the whining of their fans.
I know there are homers in every fan base, but the most extreme homers must hang out at their message boards.

On the other hand, I love it that their team is almost as good as ours. Being honest, if they sucked, it wouldn't be as much fun to hate them.