This 49er fan is having an...episode...

baumer64

Reaction score
When he said this is the 3rd time, he means third year in a row. Near the end of the vid there's a link to last year and one on that vid to the year before that. This kid needs help. This is what happens when kids sports teams don't keep score or have winners and losers, it creates people like this who don't understand that their team can actually lose a game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
That guy kind of looked like me when my Reggie Jackson lit up the sky with homers in the series when I was 10 years old.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
baumer64":3notdbkx said:
When he said this is the 3rd time, he means third year in a row. Near the end of the vid there's a link to last year and one on that vid to the year before that. This kid needs help.
This. I got more amusement than I probably should have watching that video. But after following the links to the previous two years, I felt a little guilty because I think the kid has emotional developmental problems. (And I'm pretty sure the videos are real.)

Still pretty funny though.

dunceface

Reaction score
ehhhh the squeaking Leeeeorr seems fake...

but these salty niner tears are real and DELICIOUS
[youtube]o8Ma67ApUPY[/youtube]
BONUS: the douchey bro with no gear on being just like an online niner troll

British Hawk

Reaction score
dunceface":uhowwsud said:

2:20

u mad?

:lol:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Honestly though his name is Leor, like wtf?

Staged or not, it's pretty funny.

Galen96

Reaction score
Funny that most of the women in the group video are on the verge of laughing at all the guys meltdowns.... HAHAHAHAHA

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
He might have been having it filmed thinking it would be cool to have his happy reaction captured when they score the game winning TD. In his confidence / arrogance he probbably never thought of them not scoring.

Hawks46

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":331gzefp said:
Bahahahaha what a bitch.

Dude, if your parents named you Leeor, you're either going to be really tough or ........

That said, those tears were freaking awesome. I seriously look at 80% of the Niners fan base and imagine this.

Funny, right off the bat "that's defensive pass interference" rofl hahahahahaha

BlueTalons

Reaction score
dunceface":nicla20l said:

Man I cannot lie...my heart was beating with anticipation of the reaction to this one! They were in shock...looking for anything. When they saw the flag on Sherm (post-mortem) they were so hopeful. Kind of how I have felt for many Seahawks games of the past...

hawker84

Reaction score
Ya that's about right, Leeor? wow. Love the neck tattoos on those niner fans, that's the way i picture them...

sdog1981

Reaction score
I just watched all three, I say the first two are real and this one is staged. If he was mad he would have destroyed that laptop or tablet that he threw at the beginning. Still funny.

Seeker

Reaction score
Pass Interference?

Harbaugh really has trained his fans to be whiny little hos.

lol at the dude cussing right in front of dudes daughters.

lol at the girls "Kaepernick needs to throw some yards".

Sac

Reaction score
So, I put this up in my office today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390417115331.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390417115331.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,166

SeaTown81

Reaction score
dunceface":e50gutd6 said:

I felt bad for the dad at the end with his kids. Dude is a good fan, and it was cool seeing him with them talking about being die hard fans and not giving up. It even started to think to myself, "See, there are good 49er fans out there. I need to stop focusing just on the idiots online and the bad element of that fan base that hog the attention and give them a bad name. That guy with his kids is the 49er version of me basically." But no, such goodwill cannot last. Then captain douche bag jumps in with his "F&@% Seattle. I hope they die!" crap. Screaming it behind those poor kids. No, it is impossible to ignore that element of that fan base. All fan bases have such. But none like SF.

And Leeor is legit, IMO. Some here don't seem to be aware of the current culture of filming everything that ever happens to you, in anticipation of being able to post it online. This sort of thing is constantly happening. Anything sort of sports or pop culture event that becomes big immediately has tons of such videos.