This fact should not be forgotten...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
On Sunday it will awaken from its slumber to make its regular season debut.

The 49ers will be no match for its fury.

The power of Tanzania will be unleashed.

Axx

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":21yda9qy said:
Tanzania. You mean the country that butchers thousands of innocent civilians? Never was my cup o tea.

Don't forget about the elephants with their magical horns which supposably cure everything.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Man...way...to...kill...the...magic...bro?

(Isn't there even a 12th man flag on Mount Kilimanjaro? Seahawks fan should start a 12th man flag geocache... Around The World... That would be pretty adventurous to journey the globe finding 12th man flag geocaches that past 12's left behind)

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":zwd8l3ws said:
Tanzania. You mean the country that butchers thousands of innocent civilians? Never was my cup o tea.

got a source for that? Tanzania has been very stable for years and refugees from other countries flee there to escape from wars in other countries. Think you might have your geopgraphy a little mixed up.

12thMan1

Reaction score
GeekHawk":32xi27tw said:
This fact can also no be forgotten:

42-13.

Don't get me wrong, the 42-13 game was awesome to witness but are we really going to keep bringing this up? We're starting to sound like niners fans when they keep bringing up how many rings they have.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":33wc6jyl said:
400WattHPSHawk":33wc6jyl said:

got a source for that? Tanzania has been very stable for years and refugees from other countries flee there to escape from wars in other countries. Think you might have your geopgraphy a little mixed up.

This^

Tanzania is one of the most stable countries in the region and is being overwhelmed by folks fleeing from other countries.

Jase

Reaction score
The Outfield":16tm559s said:
I thought the advertisement was removed?

Yup. Pretty sure it's gone.

But I've been wrong before.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
12thMan1":2adyi0e0 said:
GeekHawk":2adyi0e0 said:

42-13.

Don't get me wrong, the 42-13 game was awesome to witness but are we really going to keep bringing this up? We're starting to sound like niners fans when they keep bringing up how many rings they have.

Except that it wasn't 16 generations ago. It was THE LAST TIME THEY FACED US! In my book, that's just about as current as a direct comparison can get. Replace the silk panties with starched tighty whities, dude.

Sac

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1lk8zhl7 said:

Just because it's black magic doesn't mean it's not magic.

TJH

Reaction score
GeekHawk":24rdimr2 said:

42-13.

Snore. It's embarrassing we're this caught up over one regular season game. The same season we watched them in the SUperbowl. We need to get over it.

12evanf

Reaction score
TJH":1vfj1aru said:
GeekHawk":1vfj1aru said:

42-13.

Snore. It's embarrassing we're this caught up over one regular season game. The same season we watched them in the SUperbowl. We need to get over it.

ATTENTION:

TJH is a troll. The name should be a giveaway. I just searched his posts and literally every single one is either an obvious dig or a subtle dig on the Seahawks. For real, get your trash outta here troll.

Sac

Reaction score
Hard to troll for 3 years, 300+ posts, get a custom moniker and be a troll.

He's just wrong. We don't say 42-13 because we're hanging onto it. We're saying it because it really does bug Niner fans, and that's what really matters. It's like on the NFC West Blog on ESPN the last couple of years always referencing "7-9" as a dig to Pete Carroll and the Seahawks or them always bringing up their 2 decade old Super Bowl victories.

This is football. Being classy is optional.