This is pure dung

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Ok. A 4 point deficit with 2 1/2 minutes left in the first half. Enjoy the rest the f your day.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Seattles got this. They'll win, would love to see Bobo used as well.

NoGain

Reaction score
JFC! The negativity around here is out of control. We're still fine in this game, injuries and all.

OP
OP
suppaball

suppaball

Reaction score
Sorry but this is trash, if it looks like trash, smells like trash it must be trash. I know it's a 1 point game but damn this is looking and smelling like a week old restaurant dumpster in the desert heat.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Sorry but this is trash, if it looks like trash, smells like trash it must be trash. I know it's a 1 point game but damn this is looking and smelling like a week old restaurant dumpster in the desert heat.
And they're down 1 point... now if seattle doesnt make any adjustments at the half, we're ****** lol I'm hoping like hell PC & Co does finally ******* make some adjustments, god knows we need them

NoGain

Reaction score
Gameday forums... its all knee jerk reactions. really.
It's the NFL and any given Sunday. For heaven's sake, the hottest team in the NFL now (the Cowboys) are currently losing to one of the worst teams in the league (the Cardinals) 18-10 near the half.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Nice.

And Andy Dalton.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Wagner just got exposed and then Love misses a tackle?
WTF. Flat ass first haof.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
It is so sad to see our team so decimated by injuries. Only one starter on the Oline left. Adam’s, Woolen and Brown out. Geno not making good decisions. Feels the pressure

Latest posts