This is silly... XLVIII Bud Light cans

OP
OP
cgfcgf

cgfcgf

Reaction score
My neighbor got me a 12 pack of the XLVIII cans for my birthday in December. I wasn't going to drink them unless sweet victory happened. Because of superstitious reasons I removed the 12 pack from my house (this was after loss to Ari at home and a poor first 5 minutes against the Rams to seal division and home field advantage). I brought the 12 pack out to my shed (get it out of our house right now - it's bad mojo) and hid it buried in the corner. When I returned back into the house Malcolm Smith had returned the interception for the TD and the Rams game was history.

I drank the first 6 the day after XLVIII one shot at a time out of my Seahawks shot glass and the other 6 the same way the next night (of course re-watching the game each time). I had actually forgot they were out there until that day after XLVIII.

So I have had them. I just haven't seen them since anywhere in CT package stores and I also looked when we went on vacation in FLA.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
cgfcgf":951ri3gp said:
My neighbor got me a 12 pack of the XLVIII cans for my birthday in December. I wasn't going to drink them unless sweet victory happened. Because of superstitious reasons I removed the 12 pack from my house (this was after loss to Ari at home and a poor first 5 minutes against the Rams to seal division and home field advantage). I brought the 12 pack out to my shed (get it out of our house right now - it's bad mojo) and hid it buried in the corner. When I returned back into the house Malcolm Smith had returned the interception for the TD and the Rams game was history.

I drank the first 6 the day after XLVIII one shot at a time out of my Seahawks shot glass and the other 6 the same way the next night (of course re-watching the game each time). I had actually forgot they were out there until that day after XLVIII.

So I have had them. I just haven't seen them since anywhere in CT package stores and I also looked when we went on vacation in FLA.
That's an outstanding story.

Thx for sharing.

muxpux

Reaction score
Largent80":3od2xbw8 said:
I have the largent wheaties box unopened, to me that is a worthy collection piece.

haha, i have that as well, wrapped up in plastic.