This is supposed to be fun.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":27hhbrny said:
But the moaning and groaning is part of the entertainment.

There's not a whole lot of good about a tough loss but I do get a kick out of some of these Monday mornings.

Exittium

Reaction score
I recouped by going to the Five Finger Death Punch concert in spokane. Ivam said everyone needs to write grievance letters and send them to the Hawks lol

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Sadly, the Seahawks made damn sure in February that I wasn't going to be able to enjoy this season like I normally do

If that game ends up being what the world remembers this era of Seahawks football for, that is unacceptable. The feeling of joy from XVLIII is gone and replaced by the feeling of once again being a complete laughingstock, because of that game combined with the Mariners collapse and the arena effort falling apart. This has been a shit year, and this city needs that feeling of winning a championship again. Anything less is garbage.

ivotuk

Reaction score
soje":3hcg8fky said:
If you can react like that after a loss, you must be a more evolved human being.

Should the sky fall every time the Seahawks lose? No, but it sure puts a damper on my Sunday afternoon.

I call it entertainment when the result of a game doesn't change my emotional state, like watching Oakland play Jacksonville. When the Seahawks play, it's something different.

Here here! As much as I'd like to just move on as if it's no big deal, my PASSION for the Seahawks will not allow that. I love all the intricacies of the game, the strategies, moving players around like chess pieces, I love it all, and when it doesn't go my way, I will allow my emotions to run rampant instead of trying to pen them up and ignore them.

I do, however, try to contain the emotions where they flow from my fingertips on to the screen. That can be difficult at times.

nash72

Reaction score
I let it get to me too much I think. I taped the game because I was gone all day yesterday and when I sat down to watch it, my daughter had MSN on the computer and I saw the header that we lost in overtime. Ruined my entire evening and I deleted the game instead of watching it. After watching the highlights, I see Bevell and Pete continue to call stupid plays that cost us. The shotgun 4th and 1 was awful and i'm still not convinced that Pete didn't try to get cute again with that onside kick even though he denied it. The curse still lingers from last year apparently. Anyways, i'll be ok around Wednesday.

Hawknight

Reaction score
JSeahawks":5elghp77 said:
It's sports.
It's entertainment.
Its should be fun, win or lose. We only get 16 (20 or so if we're lucky) of these a year. Might as well enjoy them.
We lost, i was still entertained by a good football game.
That is all.
Carry on.
Go Hawks.

It was fun...stressed out fun lol.....my voice hasn't recovered quite yet and the dogs nerves are still a bit rattled :shock: