This one’s for Arlos

Marvin49

Reaction score
Hi guys. I don’t talk shit. Was a rough game and glad my guys came out on top. These divisional games are always hard hitting, close games. This in threatened to go in several different directions at several different moments.

To all you Seahawks fans but one: it was really fun to have the game of this importance played on the road in your guys building. I know you are likely frustrated by the result but you guys will be back…especially with those high picks in the Russ trade. Seasons not over either. Depends on how it plays out, but these teams might meet again.

However, this one is for Arlos alone:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What was that you said? You didn’t want any excuses when Seattle beat SF? Niners beat you at home with 3rd string QB and took division with 3 weeks left in the season.

Who has excuses now. 2 full games, ONE offensive TD.

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
My daughter-in law is a savage Seahawks fan, so I feel bad for her but....in his own statement.......

That’s good he’s a great player but Jeff Wilson was a workhorse for the 49ers. I want your squad healthy when we lay down that beating coming up in a few weeks. No excuses

How did that work out for you ? Looks like your Frodo got fingered !

Last edited:

RationalNiner

Reaction score
look it's starvin feminist marvin. are you posting on reddit with all the other 49er fans who think jimmy sucks because they're jealous he's handsome and they aren't. starvin no culture marvin the feminist 49er. remember guys never hit a woman...never hit the poor innocent goddesses

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
look it's starvin feminist marvin. are you posting on reddit with all the other 49er fans who think jimmy sucks because they're jealous he's handsome and they aren't. starvin no culture marvin the feminist 49er. remember guys never hit a woman...never hit the poor innocent goddesses
….I’m sorry, what are you babbling about?

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
My daughter-in law is a savage Seahawks fans but tonight....in his own statement.......

That’s good he’s a great player but Jeff Wilson was a workhorse for the 49ers. I want your squad healthy when we lay down that beating coming up in a few weeks. No excuses

How did that work out for you ? Looks like your Frodo got fingered !

…that’s the one. ;-)

When Wilson was traded I said he’d be no better than their 3rd RB behind McCaffrey and Michell and they really like Jordan Mason.

That was Jordan Mason who salted the game away and he’s now done that a few times in the winning streak.

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
huh ?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

He is a good qb. might bear Lance out next year. But this spring Hes just some guy doing karoke.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Congrats on the big win @Marvin49

I think most of us were not too surprised by the outcome. Any fan of the 2012-2015 Seahawks knows perfectly well that when you combine a ferocious defense capable of causing multiple turnovers with a few dynamic playmakers on offense you have a recipe that tastes of playoff success.

It will come down to QB performance under the pressure of playoff football. If Purdy (or anyone) stays poised and plays "game managing" turnover free football, it could be a long ride for you this year.

Hate the team, respect the poster.

Last edited:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It sucks to lose, even when it's no surprise, but it's as hard not to root for Purdy now as it is easy to root for Geno. Couple of feel good stories in the NFCW. Really curious what this does to Lance next year.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Even though we lost, we kinda win by the 49ers pushing the Bronco's draft pick towards the bottom of the list. I'm drinking out of the half-full glass, though.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Hi guys. I don’t talk shit. Was a rough game and glad my guys came out on top. These divisional games are always hard hitting, close games. This in threatened to go in several different directions at several different moments.

To all you Seahawks fans but one: it was really fun to have the game of this importance played on the road in your guys building. I know you are likely frustrated by the result but you guys will be back…especially with those high picks in the Russ trade. Seasons not over either. Depends on how it plays out, but these teams might meet again.

However, this one is for Arlos alone:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What was that you said? You didn’t want any excuses when Seattle beat SF? Niners beat you at home with 3rd string QB and took division with 3 weeks left in the season.

Who has excuses now. 2 full games, ONE offensive TD.
point to where arlos touched you

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Who is Arlos... and what does he have to do with this forum?

Is he some forgotten deity... or WTF!!

Get it straight or fade into the shadows. Seriously.