This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: NFC Championship Edition

Vb9er

Reaction score
Man some how we all knew it would come down to this. The two best teams in the NFC beating the snot out of eachother with a Super Bowl berth at stake. As much as I wanted the saints to roll into clink and destroy the hawks it could be no other way. Win or lose this game has all the ingredients for an instant classic. Forget all the talking heads trying to predict the outcome. Only thing that you can accurately predict in this game is that these two teams hatred for eachother is very real. This game is gonna be a bloodbath with only one winner. I hope which ever team does come out will have enough left to win the Super Bowl. Yes the NFC west is a force to be reckon with and I feel it will be this way for years to come! Here's to a legendary game on Sunday!!! GO NINERS!!

Skyboy71

Reaction score
Vb9er":1g6y07q0 said:
Man some how we all knew it would come down to this. The two best teams in the NFC beating the snot out of eachother with a Super Bowl berth at stake. As much as I wanted the saints to roll into clink and destroy the hawks it could be no other way. Win or lose this game has all the ingredients for an instant classic. Forget all the talking heads trying to predict the outcome. Only thing that you can accurately predict in this game is that these two teams hatred for eachother is very real. This game is gonna be a bloodbath with only one winner. I hope which ever team does come out will have enough left to win the Super Bowl. Yes the NFC west is a force to be reckon with and I feel it will be this way for years to come! Here's to a legendary game on Sunday!!! GO NINERS!!
This! And please don't let the refs decide the game! Gonna be a WAR! So excited!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Vb9er":227fl6ka said:

Hope our guys are up to date on their rabies shots. I think Boldin's lost his mind.

hawker84

Reaction score
LOL, this thread is so precious so far, nothing but admiration and good will towards one another. I'm not fooled, i know the storm is a brewing, and it's gonna get ugly. But hey, i'll play. Here's to a hard fought battle between the two best teams in the NFC/NFL... May the blood flow and the flags be few and far between... They may want to go to pay per view with this one, i doubt it'll be suitable for kids...

Go Hawks

:49ersmall:

JetcityHawk

Reaction score
Damn, wish it had been the Panthers in the NFC Title game, I could stomach the Hawks losing to them, but losing to the 49ers at home, Shit! That would make me as sick as a dog!

"ALWAYS PROTECT THE TEAM"
"NO WHINING, NO COMPLAINING NO EXCUSES"
"BE EARLY"

Shock2k

Reaction score
It's like Russia and the US are squaring off. Though this time the nukes are going to fly, as perestroika burns in a firestorm of awesome.

Yes, you are the commies in this metaphor niners.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Skyboy71":1zssvomd said:
This! And please don't let the refs decide the game! Gonna be a WAR! So excited!

Oh man... I'm gonna go INSANE if the refs start in with the obvious favoritism. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING pisses me off more than that! Let us play! Let the play on the field decide the outcome, not your ticky-tack, think you're bigger than the game f'd up calls REFS! Stay out of it. Let the biggest game in recent memory play out to its delicious end... PLEASE!

:34853_doh:

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
You are not getting down to earth game breakdowns in the 49erwebzone. That site is the most out of control least moderated forum on the internet. Much like Chiefsplanet. Using that forum as one of the options to read on what the enemy is doing is a disservice to any 49er and Seahawk fan.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
BayAreafbfan":1t80hx5l said:
You are not getting down to earth game breakdowns in the 49erwebzone. That site is the most out of control least moderated forum on the internet. Much like Chiefsplanet. Using that forum as one of the options to read on what the enemy is doing is a disservice to any 49er and Seahawk fan.

So your suggestion would be..... ? I've never liked Webzone, and I assume you hang at the official site? That's the one I hang out at the most.

And guys... The registration was a snap for me there (Official site). I was approved almost instantly. It really is better than Webzone. Far less dimwits at the official site... They're still there, but far fewer.

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1f3t1qq6 said:
Skyboy71":1f3t1qq6 said:

Oh man... I'm gonna go INSANE if the refs start in with the obvious favoritism. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING pisses me off more than that! Let us play! Let the play on the field decide the outcome, not your ticky-tack, think you're bigger than the game f'd up calls REFS! Stay out of it. Let the biggest game in recent memory play out to its delicious end... PLEASE!

When we have to sweat on what crew is doing the game then things are in need of change. I know the Niners got some calls in the first half but damn that roughing the passer call on Cam late in the fourth was one of the worst I've ever seen. You can't do this to teams in the post season. Too much at stake. Call a fair game with no ticky tack cals and let's see how the cards fall. Every NFL fan deserves that in this game.

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
BlueThunder":5ugyymw8 said:
BayAreafbfan":5ugyymw8 said:

So your suggestion would be..... ? I've never liked Webzone, and I assume you hang at the official site? That's the one I hang out at the most.

And guys... The registration was a snap for me there (Official site). I was approved almost instantly. It really is better than Webzone. Far less dimwits at the official site... They're still there, but far fewer.

I've tried repeatedly to register on the official site but I never get a response to my email address from the moderaters. It's almost like trying to reserve a room at a hotel that has no vacancy. It's rediculous. The Webzone is a site I care not to frequent for the reason I gave earlier and the utter stench of having to sift through dozens of posts by 10 year olds just to find one post with some substance.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
BayAreafbfan":3nzngnjk said:
I've tried repeatedly to register on the official site but I never get a response to my email address from the moderaters. It's almost like trying to reserve a room at a hotel that has no vacancy. It's rediculous. The Webzone is a site I care not to frequent for the reason I gave earlier and the utter stench of having to sift through dozens of posts by 10 year olds just to find one post with some substance.

Well, I have to admit it was a couple years ago that I registered there. Maybe it's changed. So if not the official site or webzone, which one do you hang at?

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
BlueThunder":tkgujp1i said:
BayAreafbfan":tkgujp1i said:

Well, I have to admit it was a couple years ago that I registered there. Maybe it's changed. So if not the official site or webzone, which one do you hang at?

I haven't tried in a few months. Maybe things have changed. Besides a Niner forum, this site has a lot of Niner material to read for obvious reasons. But I just like the way the moderaters on this forum clean house quick to limit the zero substance cheap shots you read too much on the 49er webzone. I'll give it another shot and see what happens. In the end I just want a forum that has intelligent posts about our beloved teams. I am sick of "We Are going to whip the Seahawks" and thats the post. Maybe after a few joints and a fifth of Vodka I can relate, but I don't smoke or drink..LOL!!

49ers

Reaction score
There isn't a good 49er forum out there. The official one (49ers.com) is the best one imo, but it's full of hot-heads.

The majority of 49er fans are the worst. I'm really embarrassed at times.

Largent80

Reaction score
^ this explains what there are always so many of their fans here, which is the best sports forum bar none.

Ccaavv

Reaction score
As much as I hate the 49ers, I agree this game is destined to be a classic. All of the elements are there.

Ccaavv

Reaction score
Largent80":sc83pidl said:
^ this explains what there are always so many of their fans here, which is the best sports forum bar none.

Definitely the best NFL forum. But I wouldn't say "sports forum bar none". But maybe you've been to each sports team's forum and know better.

Exaggeration is ammunition.

Bluesbro

Reaction score
BlueThunder":244iiar5 said:
Skyboy71":244iiar5 said:

Yeah, the webzone is pretty juvenile at times. It is unreadable when there is a big game like this. I do like the threads where they break down game film and talk strategy. Unfortunately, these are in the minority. A lot of chest thumping, bad language bravado.

Here is my take on the game. If it is a clean game, it should be close. If the turnover margin is lop sided it will end up like the last two games up there. Kaepernick literally has twice as much experience as a starter than the last time they played there, including a win against the Hawks. But things can spin out of control fast for a visiting team there, so we will see. I should be a close game, but if it turns into a rout it will be in the Seahawks favor.

Here is to hoping that there are no injuries, and that the officials don't affect the outcome.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The Dictator":1ev3tcw5 said:
Panthers fan here...if it is ok with your team...could they please break Kaep in half. We have a new most hated player now and wish nothing but the worst for the 9ers. Pulling for the Hawks the rest of the way...good luck fellas.

If you break him in half, then the two halves will grow new other halves. And we will have 2 of him. I think we just need to beat the team and then force him to wear his Beats earmuffs. A lot better for the NFL that way. :sarcasm_off:
To a good safe injury free game. :thcocktail: :thcocktail:
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: