This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: NFC Championship Edition

Stefany1905

Reaction score
A big question...

I'm from Mexico and a proud Seahawks Fan for around 8 years, I visit Seattle once a year or two and this is the first time that I've been here and the 'hawks are playing, I ain't trying to get ahead but when the seahawks win today, where is people going to gather around to celebrate or what's the plan? Since I don't have the money to go to a game. I'd appreciate the answer.

P.D by the way, you all guys rock! You are the most amazing and loyal fan base ever! Everybody supporting the team and showing team spirit, It makes you feel so proud to be a Seahawks fan! When I leave for Mexico Im going back with even more enthusiasm of being part of this fan base. :th2thumbs:

Nickel

Reaction score
Stefany1905":37o5cz93 said:
A big question...

I'm from Mexico and a proud Seahawks Fan for around 8 years, I visit Seattle once a year or two and this is the first time that I've been here and the 'hawks are playing, I ain't trying to get ahead but when the seahawks win today, where is people going to gather around to celebrate or what's the plan? Since I don't have the money to go to a game. I'd appreciate the answer.

P.D by the way, you all guys rock! You are the most amazing and loyal fan base ever! Everybody supporting the team and showing team spirit, It makes you feel so proud to be a Seahawks fan! When I leave for Mexico Im going back with even more enthusiasm of being part of this fan base. :th2thumbs:

My guess is everyone at the game will go across the street to the Hefeweizen brewery to drown their sorrows. :mrgreen:

ObePwnD

Reaction score
DonJulio":g37yh720 said:
lsheldon":g37yh720 said:
Wow, the game day thread at 49erswebzone is 176 pages. People here don't have much to say or aren't worried. I like it.

Lol....don't feel too special, I've been on the zone for 9 years and most pregame threads get pretty long.

Agreed. I been on the Zone since 2005 but not as much as I used to.

What I've noticed from site to site is, fan are the same every where. We all b*tch, moan and whine. Not just a 9er fan characteristic like so many other fan bases seem to think. I think when you heart and passion is into something, like a team, your ability to see anything from any other point of view becomes clouded.

Here's to a good game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
60niners":1v6leqwb said:
Can we make a friendly deal to omit the webzone from future points of reference as a representation of every 49er fan on the planet?? Pretty please?!
If the webzone trolls quit trolling here we might be able to swing it! And we are up to our elbows in those troglodytes!

f4ze

Reaction score
Intense game. Didn't really start to show our dominance until the second half. I'm wondering how many throws were to receivers covered by Sherman in that game. I can only count the last one. I hope Bowman makes a speedy recovery and that his leg is not serious. Never want to see a player go down like that. Go Hawks!