This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: NFC Championship Edition

HawksFan69

Reaction score
just joined this forum.glad I found it.been a hawks fan for 20 yrs.just wanna say GO HAWKS and I really hope we have harvin back for sunday.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the computer simulation for this game? ESPN usually runs like 10k simulations and takes the averages...

If I were to guess, the average score is SEA 20.8 SF 17.9 with the Hawks winning 55-60% of the simulations.

mezmerize

Reaction score
I'm so sick of hearing about this passing league so I love seeing the LoB knock some sense in to these fools

Get a win over these niners and I hope we meet manning so he can throw some Romos and Schuabs

Daddyt4949

Reaction score
A newly registered 49er fan here and thanks for making it such a quick and easy process.

I have a serious question to ask that I am kind of confused by. Other than the obvious reason of him playing for the 49ers, why does it seem that Kap is very quickly turning into one of the most hated players in the NFL. I will admit that at times he comes across as immature (mocking Cam's Superman) but so do 90% of 26 year olds. I have just noticed a lot of hate towards him from so many different fanbases lately and I just want to know what those fans see and HATE about him so much.

Good luck this weekend and may the best team win and then go on to win the Super Bowl.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I don't think 90% of 26 year olds dress like they're 16. You answered your own question, people expect to see someone have some humility and maturity in his position. The fact he is talented and successful just enhances negativity too, imo

Nickel

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2kotcwpr said:
Just went in there. looked at the first page and saw this.

Jan 12, 2014 at 2:42 PM#7BleedScarlettAndGold

f**k these f**king assclowns. We should chip in on an RV or a bus and go up there and shank a b***h.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 3fkQ4sH.99

*Get an RV and go shank a b***h* Classy :49ersmall:

That doesn't reflect your average west* Bay Area resident/Niner fan -- that person is most likely a Raider fan convert who came over when the Niners started winning again.

Nickel

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3nr9ho6g said:
60niners":3nr9ho6g said:
Can we make a friendly deal to omit the webzone from future points of reference as a representation of every 49er fan on the planet?? Pretty please?!

Hmmm... And I think that's where most of our guys go. Probably because they don't want to hassle with registering at the official site. I prefer the official site personally... Although I'm not sure "prefer" is the proper word there... What site do you hang out at?

I can't speak for 60niners, but I hang out at the official site. The other sites are loaded with your typical jerks, nuts, and football "experts" who know it all because they played H.S. football once. The people at the official site are usually pretty nice, and there's very little stupidity going on in those threads. You guys are definitely welcome to swing by and chat about the upcoming game, I don't think anyone will give you a hard time. Believe it or not, most of us are pretty nice people.

Nickel

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":291wcy19 said:
I don't think 90% of 26 year olds dress like they're 16. You answered your own question, people expect to see someone have some humility and maturity in his position. The fact he is talented and successful just enhances negativity too, imo

That could be said of a HUGE amount of pro athletes these days though. Humility is not something they teach in schools anymore. I'm just glad Kap isn't like a Vick, Ochocinco, etc.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Nickel. Another decent Niner fan. Man, for some reason they're coming out of the woodwork this week! It's got to be the mutual respect thing. I like it.

Nickel

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1qrs37wo said:
Welcome aboard Nickel. Another decent Niner fan. Man, for some reason they're coming out of the woodwork this week! It's got to be the mutual respect thing. I like it.

Thanks man, the feeling is mutual. I love the city of Seattle and most of the people I've met there, so it's hard to have any sports related "hate."

KNBRs Better

Reaction score
You guys all act like you won something already? Not sure i understand that? I'm going to go have a glass a wine and think about that al little more?

fan49

Reaction score
Enemy here...

Although I know that this game will be the hardest of the season for either of our teams, I completely believe that the winner of this game will go on to hoist the Lombardy.
This reminds me of the late 80's and early 90's when the NFC championship was the true superbowl.
Congratulations on getting this far and hosting the NFCCG, may the best team win and i hate you all.

Nickel

Reaction score
fan49":3wtpdn42 said:
Enemy here...

Although I know that this game will be the hardest of the season for either of our teams, I completely believe that the winner of this game will go on to hoist the Lombardy.
This reminds me of the late 80's and early 90's when the NFC championship was the true superbowl.
Congratulations on getting this far and hosting the NFCCG, may the best team win and i hate you all.

Agree with you on the NFCCG being probably the biggest game, just like the old days. I wouldn't say I hate anyone from Seattle though, they're pretty awesome people in general and very similar to us SF folks.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Wow, the game day thread at 49erswebzone is 176 pages. People here don't have much to say or aren't worried. I like it.

DonJulio

Reaction score
lsheldon":72u4kl3f said:
Wow, the game day thread at 49erswebzone is 176 pages. People here don't have much to say or aren't worried. I like it.

Lol....don't feel too special, I've been on the zone for 9 years and most pregame threads get pretty long.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
DonJulio":1n8d8uo8 said:
lsheldon":1n8d8uo8 said:

Lol....don't feel too special, I've been on the zone for 9 years and most pregame threads get pretty long.

Don't kill our buzz lol

Exittium

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3lkk40m2 said:
Just went in there. looked at the first page and saw this.

Jan 12, 2014 at 2:42 PM#7BleedScarlettAndGold

f**k these f**king assclowns. We should chip in on an RV or a bus and go up there and shank a b***h.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 3fkQ4sH.99

*Get an RV and go shank a b***h* Classy :49ersmall:

Thats Alaskansaints fan in under his stage screen name lol