This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Green Bay Packers

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
After reading some of these forums post-Thursday, I think Packer fans are too hard on their team. Look, that defense was trying to figure out where the ball was going half the time on those multi-option plays. That is just HARD to do, and unless you have a bunch of guys with good recovery speed, like the front seven of the 49ers when healthy, you're gonna get gashed throughout the game by this offense.

PackerNation

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done to the Seattle Seahawks. Top to bottom, you guys proved that you still have the best team in the NFL. Russell Wilson is going to be among the best QB's in the league this year and might even take the MVP if he keeps playing at such a high level. Has Lynch lost a step? No way. That guy is a beast. Your Wide outs and TE round out a great offense.

I think your defense is going to be even better this year with the new front 7 and your DB's playing slightly off the WR's.

Darrell Bevell is among the best Offensive Coordinators and called a fantastic game! He has some serious weapons to work with. I love the 'Jet Sweep" you guys run.

I think the Packers still have a good football team and I am looking forward to the rest of the year. I still think we can win the NFC North and get some of our issues fixed on both sides of the ball.

Century Link is a pretty great Stadium. Had a great time with the Seahawk fans in our group as well. Great Texas BBQ tailgate and great friends. Thanks to "Seattle's Finest" among us. I wish we could have stayed longer and flown out Monday. Great city.

Anyway, congrats again and hopefully we will meet you again in the playoffs this year.

To be the best, you have to beat the best. Good luck the rest of the season!

Now, if anyone wants to take a few cheap shots, I'll see you in the "Smack Shack." :D

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
PackerNation":2zllp1hp said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done to the Seattle Seahawks...

Now, if anyone wants to take a few cheap shots, I'll see you in the "Smack Shack." :D

After a stand-up post like this, cheap shots are hardly warranted. I've got your back, PackerNation.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
PackerNation":3btg4gcl said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done to the Seattle Seahawks. Top to bottom, you guys proved that you still have the best team in the NFL. Russell Wilson is going to be among the best QB's in the league this year and might even take the MVP if he keeps playing at such a high level. Has Lynch lost a step? No way. That guy is a beast. Your Wide outs and TE round out a great offense.

I think your defense is going to be even better this year with the new front 7 and your DB's playing slightly off the WR's.

Darrell Bevell is among the best Offensive Coordinators and called a fantastic game! He has some serious weapons to work with. I love the 'Jet Sweep" you guys run.

I think the Packers still have a good football team and I am looking forward to the rest of the year. I still think we can win the NFC North and get some of our issues fixed on both sides of the ball.

Century Link is a pretty great Stadium. Had a great time with the Seahawk fans in our group as well. Great Texas BBQ tailgate and great friends. Thanks to "Seattle's Finest" among us. I wish we could have stayed longer and flown out Monday. Great city.

Anyway, congrats again and hopefully we will meet you again in the playoffs this year.

To be the best, you have to beat the best. Good luck the rest of the season!

Naw, you manned up so there's no reason to. Though I'd keep my eye on Minnesota....

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Way to man up Packer Nation!! Glad you had a great time at CLINK. The Pack should still win the NFC North. :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thanks Nation, Pack fans overall have always been classy. At least ones I meet at the game.
Rodgers and Wilson, doesn't get much better than that. Rodgers is one hell of a quarterback, and some of those throws he made were ridiculous. If the Pack ever gets a solid D, they will be very very good imo.

PackerNation

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":siyznzus said:
Naw, you manned up so there's no reason to. Though I'd keep my eye on Minnesota....

Thank you and good luck for the rest of the season. Most of you are stand up fans and we were treated very well in Seattle and at CLINK.

If Green bay cannot win it all, I will pull for Seattle to repeat. It would be nice to R. Wilson get 2 Trophies! Cheering for the Ex-Badger.

See you in January...I hope! :D