This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Are we back to the "Cardiac" Seahawks? Wow. There I was in the second quarter, anger finally suppressed and prepared to finish watching the carnage, then BAM! Hey, we're still in this! Then the Sherman pick-6 and me and my wife's heads almost hit the ceiling we jumped so high, screaming bloody murder, dogs running for cover! Then it was into nail-biting mode... I don't know if I can take another one of those! Just awesome! Now our boys have some work to do so we don't come out that flat against the Colts. We've got 2 of those 5 10 am games out of the way with "W's". Let's make it 3 of 5 @ 10am against Luck and Co., and 5-0 on the season! Oh, and did I mention we get Irvin back this week? :th2thumbs:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.colts.com/index

Scout site

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=113

Colt Clique

http://www.coltclique.com/forum/24-the-50-yard-line/

Man, I expected Indy to have more forums that are worth a crap.

So please, If you know of any I missed, please post below.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
We're the gift that just keeps on giving.

Get BB,Avril & Clem back, then Irvin, then Hill, then Harvin, ugh..this team.

hawker84

Reaction score
Soooo, reading their forum and specifically their gameplan to beating us it appears all they have to do is:

1. keep wilson in the pocket, he's too short , he can't see over the line, and they should get a bunch of batted balls. ( where have we heard this strategy before? sigh... will people ever watch film before they shower us with their seahawk knowledge.

2. shut down lynch and make wilson beat you. Good plan , because wilson has never taken over a game and single handedly willed the team to a victory, again ( sigh )

3. Our recievers are not good, so play man , and apply pressure . Our db's should be able to lock them up.. again, watch a little film.. our recievers are pretty good. We had 3 O line starters out against IMO the best d line in the game, RW was running for his life all day, he had no time to find his recievers.

Anyways, i'm reading the same crap we've been reading all year, it's obvious they have not seen any seahawk games this year. They obviously don't know we can beat you in multiple ways as shown today. But hey good luck with the game plan Colts fans, i'm expecting another nail biter, but i definitely feel better about our chances next sunday than i did today.. Hopefully the injury situation will be a little better...

davidonmi

Reaction score
I love how everyone predicts a lot of batted balls against Wilson, he rarely ever gets balls batted. Actually batted balls are a problem for luck I believe. Oh and good luck keeping him in the pocket and shutting down lynch

Lady Talon

Reaction score
If opposing teams and fans watch Seahawk games they'd come to this conclusion.

1. Is the game played at 1 PM ET? Yes? Oh thank god you have a chance to win.

2. Start the 2nd team offense and defense for 3 quarters. And hope the Hawks haven't woken up yet and the game stays close.

3. Take your first teams, make them wear dresses and stand with the cheerleaders for 3 quarters.

4. Release humiliated and angry first teams into the game in the 4th quarter. Hope your QB is mistake free, and pray your defense can stop RW.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I hope Bevell / Pete lets (or has) RW run the read-option early in the game. That should move the chains, knock the sand out of our eyes, and keep Indy's D on their heels. That should open everything else up to at least keep it close until we find our road groove.

Ultimately, we should have success running the ball against Indy as well as success stopping their running game. We win when that happens.

A win in Indy and the season is really going to start taking shape. Suddenly the road games I feared when the schedule came out are not some spooky after all. With Carolina, Houston and Indy behind us, Atl looks very beatable and unless NYG pulls off their typical late season rally, they are VERY beatable as well. SF? Not concerned at all.

I'm stoked we have N.O. at home. That win could prove to be the most important win of the season for us. At least the way things are looking as of this weekend. Go Miami.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Just posted over there. Hoping the fans are similar to Texan fans and are decent.

davidonmi

Reaction score
in that thread with predictions everyone is predicting them to drop 30 on us. Today was our worst defensive performance of the year and we held them to 20. I mean seriously

OrFan

Reaction score
The way I see it is that they will need a lot of luck to beat us. No, I do not mean their qb. Is he good, of course he is, but he likes to turn the ball over, or at least provide the opportunities. The LOB will give a bit, but will take advantage of his boneheaded plays, and he will make them.

Not really worried about their defense, we have already beaten better a couple times this year.

chris98251

Reaction score
Luck believes the way to beat a defense is just throw the ball harder still. Thats a good thing :)

Joey13091

Reaction score
I think it will be another close one with a large dose of lynch. If out line can block better and give Wilson time to step back and throw it will be a lot better than today.

I actually think Russell has his most complete game of the season. Yards/TD wise.

Vance87

Reaction score
I've never met fans like Colts fans. They're really corny and give me a soccer mom type of vibe. They have an eternal 'good guy' complex and believe that their good will triumph over any challenge. Because of the luck they've had with QBs since Peyton, they kind of believe in some mystical aura that will bring them good fortune. They love the fact that the horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and they have a guy named Luck for a QB (who is just as corny as they are).

It's all very annoying. Please stomp them.

LotsOfLuck

Reaction score
Vance87":3fvgytsm said:
I've never met fans like Colts fans. They're really corny and give me a soccer mom type of vibe. They have an eternal 'good guy' complex and believe that their good will triumph over any challenge. Because of the luck they've had with QBs since Peyton, they kind of believe in some mystical aura that will bring them good fortune. They love the fact that the horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and they have a guy named Luck for a QB (who is just as corny as they are).

We apologize for not burning our QB's jersey after losses.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
LotsOfLuck":1x77boxu said:
Vance87":1x77boxu said:

We apologize for not burning our QB's jersey after losses.

He did say you guys have been fortunate on the QB front. I'd be tempted to if we had a Schaub over here...oh wait we had Hasselbeck here for years who infamously proclaimed "we want the ball and were gonna score" before throwing a game ending pick 6.

Edit: let me be clear, I loved everything about Hasselbeck.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Edit: let me be clear, I loved everything about Hasselbeck.

Hass did have a better demeanor and better leadership skills than Schaub, but like Schaub, he couldn't get it done when it mattered most. I think those two are a fairly apt comparison.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
No doubt our O is going to have to be far more consistent and productive on the road than we have been, but it's encouraging that this won't be a monster front 7 like the other games so far. Hopefully Marshawn can be hitting 4 ypc, but getting Breno and Max back is a big part of that. I'm surprised we are 3 point favorites, but our D has been pretty lights out all season sans 1.5 quarters yesterday. Definitely an exciting match-up for both teams.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
I think Hawks need to be careful in this game. That is all.

hawker84

Reaction score
I find it very fascinating that the majority of Colts fans posting over there are predicting they put up 30+ points on us. when's the last time our D has allowed 30 points? let alone over 20...

Latest posts