This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The New Orleans Saints

Dtowers

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":300qclvm said:
AsylumGuido":300qclvm said:
Sarlacc83":300qclvm said:
If Saints fans want an example why the 30 line is the break point for a win, just look at what Seattle did to Arizona on the Thursday night game. That Arizona defense is #2 in defensive DVOA and Seattle put 34 on them. The Saints defense is a good 13 points lower in the DVOA ranking, and Seattle didn't have Harvin for that game. That should be in the back of your minds.

Again with the DVOA. I'm happy for you that you found a ranking that makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

I warned you. And so did Scotte.

For some reason, teams seem to think that taunting Wilson by throwing 9 in the box is a good idea. Lynch is the choice you want; he might kill 7 of your guys, but you can stop him. With Wilson, when you unlock Predator mode, he rips out your heart. And he'd feed it to you, if he didn't already have a bloody esophagus in his other hand.

Some people don't want to hear the truth.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1tpm0opf said:
AsylumGuido":1tpm0opf said:
Sarlacc83":1tpm0opf said:
If Saints fans want an example why the 30 line is the break point for a win, just look at what Seattle did to Arizona on the Thursday night game. That Arizona defense is #2 in defensive DVOA and Seattle put 34 on them. The Saints defense is a good 13 points lower in the DVOA ranking, and Seattle didn't have Harvin for that game. That should be in the back of your minds.

Again with the DVOA. I'm happy for you that you found a ranking that makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

I warned you. And so did Scotte.

For some reason, teams seem to think that taunting Wilson by throwing 9 in the box is a good idea. Lynch is the choice you want; he might kill 7 of your guys, but you can stop him. With Wilson, when you unlock Predator mode, he rips out your heart. And he'd feed it to you, if he didn't already have a bloody esophagus in his other hand.

LOL!!!

Here's another ranking that makes us happy: 1st seed in the NFC

hannibalking

Reaction score
All I know is that I saw one person say Russell Wilson is garbage and that he's afraid of what Cam Newton will do to them... I'm not even insulted, I'm just amazed at such a statement.