Thoughts on Wild Card?

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3420agsq said:
Carolina still has a tough schedule.

In fact the NFC South is going to beat each other up.

Claiming the wild card a lost cause is beyond stupid. way too much football left for that nonsense
This.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2qa5fsft said:
NFSeahawks628":2qa5fsft said:
pmedic920":2qa5fsft said:
I think we need to win the NFCW, or we miss the playoffs.

How do you see this playing out?

Missing the playoffs is just what this team needs to get their fire back for next year.

Hate all you want. :177692:

Missing the playoffs for a decade is just what this fan base needs to get their heads screwed back on in ten years.

Hate all you want. :177692:
Then at least I could get tickets again.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
5 games left, plenty can happen by the end of the season. Shoot, 10-6 could get them in, even as a Wildcard. Division would be much preferred, and more likely the only way to get in the playoffs. The NFC is really tough this year. Now the AFC? what a joke

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ew010hq said:
5 games left, plenty can happen by the end of the season. Shoot, 10-6 could get them in, even as a Wildcard. Division would be much preferred, and more likely the only way to get in the playoffs. The NFC is really tough this year. Now the AFC? what a joke
You do realize the AFC will probably win the Owl (unless we make it there ;-) just to make this seasons conclusion just as frustrating as rest of it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Could very well be right. Until someone knocks off the Pats (puke) I'll believe the NFC wins it when I see it.

Wartooth

Reaction score
This Eagles game will pretty much let everyone know where our Hawks stand.
If the Hawks show up, compete, and somehow win...
3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6

adeltaY

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":okzeei1c said:
SoulfishHawk":okzeei1c said:
You do realize the AFC will probably win the Owl (unless we make it there ;-) just to make this seasons conclusion just as frustrating as rest of it.

That pretty much happened last year and you're right, it'll probably happen again this year. Now that the Broncos are cooked without Peyton, the only team offering (token) resistance to the Pats are the Steelers. It'll be shocking if NE doesn't handle them easily.