Ticket Prices

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Random aside, supposedly quite a few tickets end up in hand on Wednesday as they are distributed by the NFL teams on that date. You may find that there are more tickets listed mid week...

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
I just won the lotto, bitches..I bought the most expensive ticket on stubhub. Great seat only $643,438 for 60 minutes.

Seriously..... I could find 40 top notch hookers and travel around the world for 60 days with buckets of blow and have time of my life for that coin.

Lorsban

Reaction score
Just paid 2400 for two 200 club level seats. My ticket agent called me up about 2pm and said my account was chosen to receive tickets if I wanted them.
Pretty stoked. Heading over the pass to the century link ticket office tomorrow to pick them up.

rickychen

Reaction score
good luck. i booked my flight and hotel 3 months ago and we will wait for last day to buy the tix since the weather contdition is so uncertain, they might change the game date.

Lorsban":1vazjdhk said:
Just paid 2400 for two 200 club level seats. My ticket agent called me up about 2pm and said my account was chosen to receive tickets if I wanted them.
Pretty stoked. Heading over the pass to the century link ticket office tomorrow to pick them up.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
wow. the number of tickets for sale just keeps going up.

i wonder if it is because of the possible bad weather?

how much stock do you put in a 7 day forecast?

i have a rental car booked in case i have to drive from YYZ to NYC.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I saw $1225 on stubhub last night

25,000 seats available on Tiqiq.com....15,000 2 days ago
5,475 seats available on Stubhub.........4,800 2 days ago

If these prices keep dropping, I'll hit my target price with lower bowl endzone seats.

maporsche

Reaction score
The only thing I'm worried about is the price finally getting low enough for locals to buy them up.

I'm going to buy at $1500, but I'd like to get to the lower bowl obviously. I'm not sure that will even be possible.

seadoc

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about locals - It will be bad weather - maybe not snowmageddon, but still ugly enough to separate the 12th man from the chaff :)

heffmanhere

Reaction score
A week ago prices were $2,950 for nose bleeders.

For kicks n giggles I asked Stubhub to alert me when the prices drop fifty percent. I never expected to hear from them. Moments ago the email alert arrived. Tix @ $1,450

Then seconds after that I read on Twitter that sellers and brokers are selling for $1,050 now.

If you are looking to buy, the trend is your friend.

I wouldn't be too surprised if prices drop darn near face value ($800 for the nose bleeders) by Friday. And if the snow storm many are expecting, ever arrives---then all bets are off.

Fingers crossed for those of you/us looking to buy low.

Go 'Hawks!!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow at least on stubhub...

I recall that all tickets have to be sent to the local office in NJ by tomorrow or listings are removed on Thursday...

My 2 cents is we see listings drop tomorrow, not because of sales, but because of this...

And, at that point, I believe the listings on stubhub will be by those not going to the game and we could see some panic selling.

Prices for what I am looking for are still too high. I need some extra cash for some more hawks gear...

Broncos

Reaction score
In all honesty, I will gladly take a strong 6 pack and watch the game on a 60'' HD screen with great friends and family over being hoarded into a controlled environment and forced to obey certain
guidelines for a game that's played each and every year. The last thing I need is some stranger texting 'respect' because I shouted a ....naughty word during a play or something.

For those that do go, I hope you truly have a great time.

Latest posts