Time for the real important question

Do the Seahawks go 4-0 in the preseason?

• Yes

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 34.8%

• Total voters

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":tiyj0y0z said:
I don't care if they win the preseason games, never have. I want to see guys get their work in and stay healthy.

Jim Mora's team went 4-0 in the preseason and then only won 5 regular season games.

Last year's team won all 4 preseason games and they won the Super Bowl.

Preseason wins or losses mean nothing.

The only fanbases that care about preseason wins are Cowboy fans, and maybe half of the denialzoners.

Personally I'd like to see the preseason cut to 2 games.

I get what you're saying but you're a little wrong, because it does mean something. Possibly not a lot in the bigger picture but enough.

"Win Forever" and "Always Compete" aren't just Philosphical Mantras anymore, they are ideas that have manifested into a Lifestyle, a Culture that are now the Lifeblood of this team.

And what Pete has taught us is that every rep, every moment is important whether if its Practice, Pre-Season, or Regular, Season, whether or not your the highest paid on the team or just camp fodder.

Winning is the measuring stick... not what players do individually but all the hard work everyone put in to become a team culminates into that one stat that is the most important stat in the game.

So... if you're not trying to win... you've already lost.