Timing of Marshawn At Game

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":mqqc2crb said:
Why do people get so pissed off about peoples' crazy theories? You guys sure are not very nice to each other. It'd be nice to be able to believe what you want, talk about it, and not be told to shut up, essentially. We all know he's not coming back, but dang, I'm noticing this on everything. People are so quick to take jabs that are not needed. Sorry for the soap box, but I get tired of reading people talking down at one another on every single thought.

No one's "pissed off" and take others down for "every single thought."

I see it as the kind of thing you'd do to your buddy if you were drinking beers, watching the Hawks and he blurted out some half baked theory. You'd bust his balls wouldn't you?

It's the same way here, if you're going to take the time to type something out, shouldn't it be at least halfway lucid and well thought out and maybe researched before hitting the submit button?

We're all adults here, I think we can take a little ribbing and get kicked in the nuts from time to time if we say something crazy. If it crosses the line then the mods usually intervene.

HawkerD

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1pqkyji0 said:
Why do people get so pissed off about peoples' crazy theories? You guys sure are not very nice to each other. It'd be nice to be able to believe what you want, talk about it, and not be told to shut up, essentially. We all know he's not coming back, but dang, I'm noticing this on everything. People are so quick to take jabs that are not needed. Sorry for the soap box, but I get tired of reading people talking down at one another on every single thought.

Don't be such a .... :stirthepot:

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
seahawksny":1xb4ejox said:
Hawk_Nation":1xb4ejox said:
Its week 13... LYNCH IS DONE

Just find the timing to be weird last night.

In town for what?
Not there to watch playoff game
not there to have number retired or raise flag.

Maybe personal business. Sure was good seeing him

You do realize that he has a Beast Mode store about 150 yards from the stadium right? And that he's been there two other times this year after Hawks home games. This isn't exactly Earth shattering news.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2gm060ns said:
seahawksny":2gm060ns said:
Hawk_Nation":2gm060ns said:
Its week 13... LYNCH IS DONE

Just find the timing to be weird last night.

In town for what?
Not there to watch playoff game
not there to have number retired or raise flag.

Maybe personal business. Sure was good seeing him

You do realize that he has a Beast Mode store about 150 yards from the stadium right? And that he's been there two other times this year after Hawks home games. This isn't exactly Earth shattering news.

No in didn't know this.
Ironic that nobody mentioned this either after how many replies?
Apparently it's not as well known as u may think