Timing of Marshawn At Game

Cartire

Reaction score
I heard McNabb on First Take spouting the same non-sense off about Rawls being hurt and Lynch possibly being there to play. He put an exclamation on it by stating, "The seahawks offense is Horrible right now. they cant run, they cant pass".

He said that this morning, after last night's game, where we ran for over 250 yards. McNabb is a boob. End of discussion.

blue 22

Reaction score
Not everything is a conspiracy theory you guys

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Cartire":3o1t6qw1 said:
I heard McNabb on First Take spouting the same non-sense off about Rawls being hurt and Lynch possibly being there to play. He put an exclamation on it by stating, "The seahawks offense is Horrible right now. they cant run, they cant pass".

He said that this morning, after last night's game, where we ran for over 250 yards. McNabb is a boob. End of discussion.

LOL, I guess a franchise record in yards and first downs wasn't enough for Donovan.

StoneCold

Reaction score
blue 22":1u564tu6 said:
Not everything is a conspiracy theory you guys

True, somethings don't even pass the conspiracy theory smell test.

Seymour

Reaction score
seahawksny":14452zso said:
253hawk":14452zso said:
He was in town to help promote with Amazon. Can we stop it with this nonsense already?

1) Great Shot

2) Nonsense?

Ive been holding back at all the "Kearse is garbage" and "why dont we go to Graham in Red zone" NONSENSE and last night disproved that. (people cant seem to understand the job of Tight End is to block also) . Yet I dont come out and call it nonsense because this is a forum of people that is free to express opinions of the team that they love. the National Media was making a thing of Marshawn this AM. Its not just me. Its no more nonsense than Earl Thomas retiring after this year, and we have that possibilty in writing.

CHILL PLEASE

Nonsense is pretty much what it is though? Thinking he possibly was waiting somewhere for Rawls to get knocked out of the game to "make his grand entrance" is borderline psychotic.

HawkerD

Reaction score
seahawksny":1etlhv52 said:
CPHawk":1etlhv52 said:
Rawls was on concussion protocol at half time, not to end the game.

I heard he was after game also. Point is, its obvious that he has not been able to stay healthy this year.

You heard?.....hmmmmmm. Won't bother asking from who. How can he be in the protocol at the end of the game if he came back into the game?

BTW, Pope and Farmer were both backing up Rawls. Lynch is not coming back. He is busy on the grassy knoll.

Cartire

Reaction score
Seymour":2um5iad8 said:
Nonsense is pretty much what it is though? Thinking he possibly was waiting somewhere for Rawls to get knocked out of the game to "make his grand entrance" is borderline psychotic.

And also impossible because Lynch is not on the roster. So its not like he could have run in during halftime and just thrown a uni on.

djb28

Reaction score
Lynch was at his store after the game. Also taking pics with the kids. People kept asking him back. In his words." aint happenin"

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Cartire":yb8t5ad8 said:

Maybe McNabb had a liquid breakfast/lunch before the show. He's been known to toss back a few. :irishdrinkers:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I heard That Eric Dickerson was on the sidelines at a Rams game earlier this year. Think he was angling to get back on the field?

Redsand187

Reaction score
Lynch still keeps in touch with Ricardo Lockette and stayed in Texas with him after the accident. Could be a Ricardo's return for the 12 flag raising along with other open invitations for Lynch to decide to fly up for the weekend.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
WmHBonney":39izxjv2 said:
Cartire":39izxjv2 said:

Maybe McNabb had a liquid breakfast/lunch before the show. He's been known to toss back a few. :irishdrinkers:
Maybe McNabb is a kindred spirit of Marshawn's, in that way..

xStickybudz

Reaction score
I just wanna say I'm a BIG Rawls fan... guys a beauty. On a side note as much as I love my boy Marshawn, he's done

Heyseed

Reaction score
Marshawn is the greatest, I'm sure he's always welcome in Seattle

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Why do people get so pissed off about peoples' crazy theories? You guys sure are not very nice to each other. It'd be nice to be able to believe what you want, talk about it, and not be told to shut up, essentially. We all know he's not coming back, but dang, I'm noticing this on everything. People are so quick to take jabs that are not needed. Sorry for the soap box, but I get tired of reading people talking down at one another on every single thought.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":18l6qunx said:
Why do people get so pissed off about peoples' crazy theories? You guys sure are not very nice to each other. It'd be nice to be able to believe what you want, talk about it, and not be told to shut up, essentially. We all know he's not coming back, but dang, I'm noticing this on everything. People are so quick to take jabs that are not needed. Sorry for the soap box, but I get tired of reading people talking down at one another on every single thought.

Agreed. Especially when words are put in others mouths.. like people claiming that I thought lynch knew Rawls was getting a concussion. I never said anything like that. I said Rawls was injury prone. Every seahawk fan knows this..

That's it. I'm done with this thread..