Titans 12th Man Flag

Seatownbully

Reaction score
The best thing about it is that we do not need to put our Seahawks logo on it. Whenever a NFL fan sees it they know exactly what it means.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3rn2c7oa said:
TheHawkster":3rn2c7oa said:
The brother of the guy who sits in front of me runs this crane.

??... guy who sits in front of you... where? Little more info needed...

lol. The dude that has season tickets one row in front of me.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Seatownbully":1829itux said:
The best thing about it is that we do not need to put our Seahawks logo on it. Whenever a NFL fan sees it they know exactly what it means.
Bingo.

I don't care who else uses "12th Man" in their celebrations. Getting wound up about other teams using it is just as silly for us as we think it is for A&M to get all uptight about us using it.

As a matter of fact, I remember hearing something about Denver wanting to use the 12th Man, and being willing to fight A&M in court over the right to use it. I really hope they do, because there's no way A&M wins that battle. And once they do, we can revisit our agreement and be rid of that pesky requirement to acknowledge A&M for the right to use it.

(The only reason we settled on the agreement we did was because the Super Bowl was looming, and it was sort of a "Go away kid, you're bothering me" settlement.)

Eventually, every team in the league is going to celebrate their own 12th Man. I don't care. But all other 12th Man flags are going to be recognized by unique team colors or logo or something. Ours is the only one that is going to stand alone.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Seatownbully":13plx59z said:

This.

Besides, who wants the name of a pseudo beer like Bud Light on our flag?

253hawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":153vwz3q said:
Getting wound up about other teams using it is just as silly for us as we think it is for A&M to get all uptight about us using it.

The funny thing is, we retired the '12' jersey and made it a thing about 5 years before A&M even tried to trademark it. They only started to give a rip after we opened the new stadium and started raising the flag (and the Aggies were smack in the middle of their decade-long period of mediocrity so no one cared about them while the Hawks had just started their reign of dominance in the NFC West.)

Ironically, A&M sounds like an ointment that one applies when they're butt-hurt.