TJack re-signed and back in Seattle!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
peachesenregalia":2fwogup0 said:
Zebulon Dak":2fwogup0 said:
Ad Hawk":2fwogup0 said:
Where's ZebD with the cheers?

Peaches stole my thunder, the goddam ballbeg.

Oh well. We've reason to celebrate and celebrate we shall! TJ! TJ! TJ!

Up your hole with a big jam roll.

Would that be a jammie dodger?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3rthgsos said:
Ad Hawk":3rthgsos said:
Where's ZebD with the cheers?

Peaches stole my thunder, the goddam ballbeg.

Oh well. We've reason to celebrate and celebrate we shall! TJ! TJ! TJ!

All is now right in the World.

Ok, this thread, anyways.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Gee, I guess this means we're trading Wilson for a of popcorn given Jackson will do something he's never done in his career (be worth a damn and quit stealing money for sucking ass).

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Alright now the QB depth has been adressed as well. Now we only need a couple of rookies to perform, like Glowinski and Lockett and we should be better than ever.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Glad to see Tjack back in the fold! But it does, in some small way make me question Pete's "always compete" Mantra. Tjack VS Wilson competition is long since settled. Archer and Daniels are still in there but I really don't see anyone competing directly for Wilson's job anytime soon. Unless the FO totally screw it up, and Wilson were to leave. Highly unlikely!

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1qtew7q6 said:
Glad to see Tjack back in the fold! But it does, in some small way make me question Pete's "always compete" Mantra. Tjack VS Wilson competition is long since settled. Archer and Daniels are still in there but I really don't see anyone competing directly for Wilson's job anytime soon. Unless the FO totally screw it up, and Wilson were to leave. Highly unlikely!

What do you propose they do? Trade for Brady or maybe Aaron Rodgers?

You think anyone is breathing down Earl Thomas' or Richard Sherman's job?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
No he specifically said "competing directly for Wilson's job" which as far as I'm concerned TJ! is the only person worthy of even attempting. Might even give him a run for his money this year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hieroglyphics":2qsh16nm said:
Its a great move to send your backup QB do coinflips. I've never seen another team in the NFL do this, and yet it makes total sense.

Re-watch the NFC Championship game overtime toss...Rodgers and company have looks on their faces that they think it was disrespectful to send their backup QB and their kickers out there. It is so funny to watch.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
And that's exactly why the haughty Packers deserved to lose

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I guarantee every one of those Packer players had a horrible feeling in their guts when we won the toss. Ask Peyton Manning that feels. RW and company wins a toss, game over.

sutz

Reaction score
rideaducati":3nqpjm6c said:
hieroglyphics":3nqpjm6c said:
Its a great move to send your backup QB do coinflips. I've never seen another team in the NFL do this, and yet it makes total sense.

Re-watch the NFC Championship game overtime toss...Rodgers and company have looks on their faces that they think it was disrespectful to send their backup QB and their kickers out there. It is so funny to watch.
Hell, they could send the water boy out there. It's still 50/50....except with T-Jack, then it's more 75/25 Seahawks. :twisted:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":w3hvvl14 said:
Seahawkfan80":w3hvvl14 said:
Hasselbeck":w3hvvl14 said:
T-Jack better bring it during camp.. Jon Ryan has that #2 QB spot in his sights

EXACTLY......one for one on TD efforts. 3 for 3 on pass attempts. What would that be on Quarterback Rating? Maybe RW should be looking out for JR. :shock:

Don't forget his read-option #skills that he showed against the Redskins on MNF

Gonna have to google or Youtube that one. I dont recall it as I was probably in the mountains helping hunters.

edogg23

Reaction score
I can't believe all the people in this thread forgetting to put the ! after his name. Zeb got it right though.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/06/16/seahawks-re-sign-qb-tarvaris-jackson[/urltargetblank]

Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson re-signed with the Seattle Seahawks Tuesday, a deal that was agreed upon one week ago. Jackson, 32, returns for his fourth season in Seattle having originally signed in 2011, then re-signed in 2013 after spending one season with Buffalo

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":5e1hagnz said:
Done deal.
What's the $amages?
Anybody know yet?

I'd guess similar to last year's number (which was $1.25 million). It must be no less than $870,000 as that is the minimum for a vet of his career length.

I haven't seen anything official yet though