TNF Patriots at Stealers

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'd rather go to someone else's kid's Christmas play.

Has an NFL game ever ended 0-0?

James in PA

Reaction score
I predict the Stealers will get plenty of ref love in the 2nd half and come back and win. It would be bad for the league if their large hillbilly fanbase starts losing interest in the team this season.

James in PA

Reaction score
I knew Pissburgh would come back and win. I thought it would be the refs, but so far NE is collapsing all on their own. I don't want NE getting one of the top 2 QBs in the draft. And I'd love to see that fraud Tomlin finish below .500.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I knew Pissburgh would come back and win. I thought it would be the refs, but so far NE is collapsing all on their own. I don't want NE getting one of the top 2 QBs in the draft. And I'd love to see that fraud Tomlin finish below .500.
A GREAT night for Bears fans!

We can smell that #1 pick again.

James in PA

Reaction score
A GREAT night for Bears fans!

We can smell that #1 pick again.
There ya go.

I just hope Trubisky is still the Stealers' starting QB when the Hawks play them. We might be able force a punt once or twice!

James in PA

Reaction score
People actually watched this game??
Yea, it was bad. I was just watching in hopes that the Stealers would lose and NE would screw up their draft position. Mission accomplished. The Stealers have gotta be the worst team with a winning record this late in the season that I've ever seen.

renofox

Reaction score
Yea, it was bad. I was just watching in hopes that the Stealers would lose and NE would screw up their draft position. Mission accomplished. The Stealers have gotta be the worst team with a winning record this late in the season that I've ever seen.
So you're saying that the Seahawks should win their upcoming game against the Stealers?