To all the Wilson haters

zhawk

Reaction score
You got what you wanted. Now you get what you deserve. It’s the Bambino all over again.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. For MANY, it just happened.

I can think of MANY that actually believe this is a good thing.

John63

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":1s5tx5kj said:
pls don't let russ be a curse like that we have only had 1 franchise qb

well her eis what I will say

Wilson just went to a team

with a better defense
better RB
Good Wr corps
an offensive-minded HC
a better oline
They still have 8 draft picks
They have more FA money
and an easier strength of schedule

And we get
2 1st that we have no shown we can use
2 2nd again we have not shown we can use
we get a journeyman Te
a no name
and drew lock
and we still are on the hook for over half of Wilson cap hit

Seems fair NOT!!!!

W

Welshers

John63":16dc0a4a said:
hawkcrazzed":16dc0a4a said:

with a better defense
better RB
Good Wr corps
an offensive-minded HC
a better oline
They have more FA money

And we get
we get a journeyman Te
a no name
and drew lock

Seems fair NOT!!!!
Are you already searching for property in Denver?

John63

Reaction score
Welshers":3akv63sl said:
John63":3akv63sl said:
hawkcrazzed":3akv63sl said:

with a better defense
better RB
Good Wr corps
an offensive-minded HC
a better oline
They have more FA money

And we get
we get a journeyman Te
a no name
and drew lock

Seems fair NOT!!!!
Are you already searching for property in Denver?

No, as I have said many times. I am and have been a Seahawks fan first. I will root Wilson unless he plays us. Nice try though.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
If you want a glimpse of the 2022 Seahawks, go watch the games Geno Smith was QB. We'll win 1 out of every 3 games.

djb28

Reaction score
I don't like 8t but I also don't like liars. He clearly has lied for 2 years a0s did the organization. I could care less if we start Geno at this point.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Wait.

IS there such thing as a Wilson hater?

Dead serious.

Even people who feel Wilson has certain deficiencies or consider him weird (in a Tom Cruise type of way) still appreciate what he does for this team and how much his contributions have meant.

Most understand just how screwed we are without him.

Who hates Wilson? Not sure that is a long list.

John63

Reaction score
djb28":1iozvmeg said:
I don't like 8t but I also don't like liars. He clearly has lied for 2 years a0s did the organization. I could care less if we start Geno at this point.

So I agree with the organization Lied. I don't agree Wilson did. He has not even approved this trade. However, at this point given it's obvious, the team does not want him and lied why wouldn't he approve. However again Wilson has not even approved it which means he had nothing to do with it.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Wilson didn't want to be here. Let that sink in. Here's the other thing if they did try to keep him it would have cost 50mill next year he was not taking a discount to stay in Seattle quite the opposite. Now if you want to complain about the poor drafting the last 6 years that led to this that's fair. As for the trade now however Wilson wanted out and they did not want to pay him 50mill next season that's if he would even agree to resign i don't think he would have.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
John63":o6mhcl9u said:
djb28":o6mhcl9u said:

So I agree with the organization Lied. I don't agree Wilson did. He has not even approved this trade. However, at this point given it's obvious, the team does not want him and lied why wouldn't he approve. However again Wilson has not even approved it which means he had nothing to do with it.
Do you actually believe this spew or are you just trolling us at this point?? Seriously..

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Tusc2000":3atkbmgi said:
If you want a glimpse of the 2022 Seahawks, go watch the games Geno Smith was QB. We'll win 1 out of every 3 games.

Sounds like the 2021 Seahawks with Russ as well

Smellyman

Reaction score
John63":2aer686e said:
djb28":2aer686e said:

This level of willful ignorance is off the charts

John63

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1xk4nvd6 said:
Wilson didn't want to be here. Let that sink in. Here's the other thing if they did try to keep him it would have cost 50mill next year he was not taking a discount to stay in Seattle quite the opposite. Now if you want to complain about the poor drafting the last 6 years that led to this that's fair. As for the trade now however Wilson wanted out and they did not want to pay him 50mill next season that's if he would even agree to resign i don't think he would have.

His last words were he wanted to be here. Prove otherwise

John63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2mkjwd5q said:
John63":2mkjwd5q said:
djb28":2mkjwd5q said:

Do you actually believe this spew or are you just trolling us at this point?? Seriously..

I look at FACTS

PC said they were not looking at trading their QB and then we did that makes it a lie. Wilson said he did not want to be traded and has not approved the deal. Therefore this was done without Wilson's involvement or they would not need his approval as it would have been given already.

Rat

Reaction score
John63":38yhrto7 said:
His last words were he wanted to be here. Prove otherwise

Are you new to professional sports? Or life in general?

That was PR from Russ and his camp. He has always been very calculated about his image.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1ygvqkta said:
John63":1ygvqkta said:
djb28":1ygvqkta said:

John63's confirmation bias is hall-of-fame level. It's the confirmation bias equivalent of Tom Brady's propensity for winning or Steph Curry's jump shot.

He's already spinning this to fit some whacked out narrative / conspiracy theory. He's beyond saving, and won't listen to reason.