Todays 12's

Brahn

Reaction score
The crowd was pretty mediocre in this one. The crowd never really got fired up until we scored our second TD. The 12's were just not that into the game this week, even with the 1983 Hawks raising the flag. It was almost like after Russel's INT the crowd gave up, or felt the Defense didn't need the extra noise. This games crowd energy was border line pre-season for much of the game. There very well could of been many non knowledgeable fans today, as it seemed in the 4th people wanted to cheer the loudest when we were on offense.

Just something to digest with that game. Our team pretty much played to the energy of the Home crowd.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Brahn":1dqhfnia said:
The crowd was pretty mediocre in this one. The crowd never really got fired up until we scored our second TD. The 12's were just not that into the game this week, even with the 1983 Hawks raising the flag. It was almost like after Russel's INT the crowd gave up, or felt the Defense didn't need the extra noise. This games crowd energy was border line pre-season for much of the game. There very well could of been many non knowledgeable fans today, as it seemed in the 4th people wanted to cheer the loudest when we were on offense.

Just something to digest with that game. Our team pretty much played to the energy of the Home crowd.

I am glad Brahn that you were there screaming and yelling and doing your part. If everyone brought it like you do we would probably set that world record again.

BWRyan

Reaction score
There was a TV shot of a fan, while the Hawks were on D. She wasn't making any noise, but she was holding up a Lynch sign.

I thought, "Boy, what a dumbass fan." :p

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Brahn":1fcq58u4 said:

What section were you in? I thought it was consistently loud on D throughout the game. Only issue I had was in my section (344), only a handful of us stood up and yelled on D. And it sounded like 342,341? were making all that noise on O. They kept trying to start a chant even when we were in the RZ

OP
OP
B

Brahn

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":39kxa8nm said:
Brahn":39kxa8nm said:

I am glad Brahn that you were there screaming and yelling and doing your part. If everyone brought it like you do we would probably set that world record again.

Not sure if you are mocking me or not.

OP
OP
B

Brahn

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1llsy9fo said:
Brahn":1llsy9fo said:

What section were you in? I thought it was consistently loud on D throughout the game. Only issue I had was in my section (344), only a handful of us stood up and yelled on D. And it sounded like 342,341? were making all that noise on O. They kept trying to start a chant even when we were in the RZ

333 Lots of lulls during our defensive stands, until the 3rd quarter. I agree many people sitting compared to normal, along with lots of noise on offense.

I am sure I will be told how great it was for me to want to stand while on defense, and how if more 12's stood like me we would set a record of some sort. Sorry to steal your thunder Tech.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Was louder than the Jax game. GT's punt return was the loudest moment of the game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nah I feel ya Brahn. Today wasn't Volume 12, and I too thought we were a bit less than rabid when the 83 team raised the flag. There was plenty of loud moments, and I'm quite sure thousands of diehards brought it all game long like any other game but I could tell from the start this game had far from a playoff atmosphere. That first half was pitiful, but I give credit to a MUCH better 0-7 Bucs team coming in than anyone really honestly expected.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I watched from home but thought the Tate return was loud. Am I wrong?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Brahn":2wvjkl9m said:
-The Glove-":2wvjkl9m said:
Brahn":2wvjkl9m said:

333 Lots of lulls during our defensive stands, until the 3rd quarter. I agree many people sitting compared to normal, along with lots of noise on offense.

I am sure I will be told how great it was for me to want to stand while on defense, and how if more 12's stood like me we would set a record of some sort. Sorry to steal your thunder Tech.

I am surprised that you were honestly able to observe the volume level in the stadium. I can only speak for myself but I find it impossible to tell how load the stadium is when I am screaming at the top of my lungs for each and every play. How can you hear others when you yourself are yelling and cheering on the Seahawks?

Perhaps you were listening instead of cranking up the volume?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Obviously it was tough for both the team and the fans to get up for the 0-7 Bucs. Not really surprising. It's human nature.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Brahn":3cd8fjzk said:
Tech Worlds":3cd8fjzk said:
Brahn":3cd8fjzk said:

Not sure if you are mocking me or not.

Oh, he was mocking you all right. That's all Dom "contributes" anymore.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
BWRyan":r5ao33bs said:
There was a TV shot of a fan, while the Hawks were on D. She wasn't making any noise, but she was holding up a Lynch sign.

I thought, "Boy, what a dumbass fan." :p
Was that the one that had the sign, "Beast Mode" and the number 18 on it?

OP
OP
B

Brahn

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":rmk40myz said:
Brahn":rmk40myz said:
-The Glove-":rmk40myz said:
Brahn":rmk40myz said:

I am surprised that you were honestly able to observe the volume level in the stadium. I can only speak for myself but I find it impossible to tell how load the stadium is when I am screaming at the top of my lungs for each and every play. How can you hear others when you yourself are yelling and cheering on the Seahawks?

Perhaps you were listening instead of cranking up the volume?
I get it, because you were screaming and had the ability to "sense" the noise while screaming, where I am wrong when i tried to "Observe the volume - your words" while cheering, as If observing noise is even possible. Thanks to you I now know screaming at the same time I am openly listening is impossible. I am surprised I was unable to hear you considering how macho of a screamer you were on every play, even when the offense was on the field! Because you seem to be that chap who never takes a play off,I mean you did claim each and every play! I am glad you were yelling so passionately but settle down when we are on offense please. If the rest of the 12's committed to being such mega fan as you, we could give HAARP a run for their money.

Largent80

Reaction score
I was at The Backstage in Culver City and my ears are ringing. I was clinking beer glasses with Brandon Browners uncle, who goes there for almost every game. He is working on getting BB to show up there on the Sunday of the bye week.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I've been saying it since the Jags game. There was even a guy asking some people a few rows in front of him to sit so he could see. That means there were about five rows of people sitting between them on defense. No bueno.

red17hawk

Reaction score
First game I have been to in a long time, where almost the entire section was seated the whole game. The noise level wasn't anywhere close to acceptable until the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter and OT.

Aside note, does anyone else hate the soccer-style "Willlll-sssssson" chant they show on the TV while our offense comes on?

Seeker

Reaction score
Crowd got into it when Lynch raised his arms. I agree, crowd was slippin today. sounded like 2008.

Latest posts