Today's Practice

jblaze

Reaction score
This is the type of stuff that just gives conspiracy theorists material. We had similar issues in 2005 leading up to the game and even in the game that were later admitted to.

I have no idea how this happens. How can a facility that's known for weeks that they're hosting a SB participant that they're allowed to neglect their duties as host? Isn't it obvious that they'd want to practice outside? Being in NY, I'm sure they have procedures to address a situation like this. You know they would if NYG were playing. I just don't get it.

Stuff like this pisses me off. Can we get an equal playing field plz (pun intended)? :)

HawkWow

Reaction score
I know one way to get an even playing field. Call Goodell and tell him if this BS continues, we won't play on Sunday.

"But then you will forfeit and Denver will be champs"

"Yes, we are aware of this. We lose and so does the NFL. Try us".

jblaze

Reaction score
LOL this probably came from Goodell.

Seems pretty obvious to me who the NFL would like to win this SB with all the Manning legacy talk, etc. The one thing that worries me more than anything is stuff like this bias and officiating, things we can't control.

253hawk

Reaction score
One bonus: the indoor practice field has the same exact surface of that in MetLife.

Being that the game time forecast is calling for decent weather and that the field will be in pristine shape come kickoff...not worried about all of this.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Happened last year too. Jim Harbaugh complained and got equal time on the field where John's team was practicing.

jblaze

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is a big advantage one way or the other, but it is an advantage to practice in the same elements you're going to be playing in, even if it's just a mental thing.

Agreed on the SB XL, I probably wouldn't care about this if not for that BS. Seems eerily reminiscent of that mess and we're still early in the week.

Perception is reality Goodell. You've got some die hard crazy fans in Seattle that spend a lot of money, respect the 12.

jblaze

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":35wfpc6f said:
Happened last year too. Jim Harbaugh complained and got equal time on the field where John's team was practicing.

For real? Did not know that. I hope that precedent allows us the same result.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can buy a tinfoil hat with a 12 on it?

Largent80

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1iriijes said:

That was beneficial.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":17fqgvco said:

I wonder if he told their mommy on him.

I betcha Jim was a bigtime tattler when they were growing up, probably when he developed his whining like a bitch skills.

ManBunts

Reaction score
I think I heard the Broncos were taking their grounds crew with them. Not sure if this is normal or not, but if we left ours behind, could be a reason their practice field was cleared and ours wasn't.

w00t

Reaction score
We practiced at the Giants indoor facility? I bet you Eli was there somewhere looking in a peep hole and recording the practice..

jblaze

Reaction score
ManBunts":2qcnur02 said:
I think I heard the Broncos were taking their grounds crew with them. Not sure if this is normal or not, but if we left ours behind, could be a reason their practice field was cleared and ours wasn't.

That would be crazy. Typically the grounds crew of the host team is the only one allowed to work on it obviously.

Unless they've sent everyone home because the season is over but that would be crazy. The NFL knew this was coming, something is not right here one way or the other.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":i048tr31 said:

We need to tweet the media folks and ask them to ask Pete. Reference Jim Harbaugh, who is a tremendous advocate for his team, and maybe PC will do the same thing. Use social media FB, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, etc to let the league know that the 12s and the Hawks are not tolerating any shenanigans this time. We are the loudest fans in the league and the NFL does not want us screaming foul about the "invisible hand" that conveniently has storybook scenarios and endings in many of their championships. They do not want us screamng foul about anti-trust exemptions and "charity" tax status. Ok, rant over. :stirthepot:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Some of you fans are just paranoid. It's annoying. Knock it off. We got this!!!!

jblaze

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":17z08usk said:
KitsapGuy":17z08usk said:

We need to tweet the media folks and ask them to ask Pete. Reference Jim Harbaugh, who is a tremendous advocate for his team, and maybe PC will do the same thing. Use social media FB, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, etc to let the league know that the 12s and the Hawks are not tolerating any shenanigans this time. We are the loudest fans in the league and the NFL does not want us screaming foul about the "invisible hand" that conveniently has storybook scenarios and endings in many of their championships. They do not want us screamng foul about anti-trust exemptions and "charity" tax status. Ok, rant over. :stirthepot:

I already tweeted Brock and Danny, Aaron Levine, Bob and Groz, Wyman Mike and Moore, John Clayton and a few other 710 Kiro people who are there covering the game. No response yet but I figured it should at least get the topic on the radar.