Tom Brady announces he is leaving the Pats

IndyHawk

Reaction score
sutz":3tddxx0y said:
RockinHawks":3tddxx0y said:
I just can't expect Brady to be as good on any other team. At his age and the unfamiliarity of a new place, new players, and a scheme that might be different...? This feels very "Joe Montana to the Chiefs" to me.Am I the only one?
You're not alone.
I thought Joe did very well with the Chiefs..He got them to the Championship game
correct?The Chiefs talent level was well below the Niners in that time.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":1dxtg5ye said:
Mizak":1dxtg5ye said:
Not gonna lie, him signing with the Bucs would be really, really weird. I figured he'd stay in the AFC and heard talk of the Dolphins being the dark horse to sign him.

If he's going to the Bucs, their line was probably bottom third of the league, they gave up a lot of sacks, and their defense was the fourth worst in points allowed (28 PPG!). If the line plays like that next year it's gonna be worse than this last season with the Patriots. And if that defense gives up that many points, they're not going to win much.

Guess we'll see. Seems insane.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The Pats will never do shit without Brady. Billiecheck drove him out because he wanted to prove he could win championships without him--he's gonna get revealed on that one. FAs went there because they wanted to play with him and win sbs, now it's just this asshole coach on a middling playoff team. Brady alone gets the Bucs into the playoffs. If they get complimentary pieces around him in fa and the draft, they'll be a new bastard to get by in the NFC. I can't wait to see the Hawks play them!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!