Tom Cable on Clayton last weekend and O-Line insights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGruff

Reaction score
I love both Kearly and Hawknation. And I hate them both. I think Hawknation can be abrasive ( although I didn't take his original post in this thread that way) and I think Kearly is too easily offended. And I think everyone here should give each other the benefit of the doubt and assume what is said here is said for either fun or cathartic release.

And I think Cabe plays favorites for all the right reasons and is far more often right than wrong.

OP
OP
jdemps

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
kearly":1at4zqy2 said:
Apologies to jdemps for hijacking a really good thread. Here's an uncomfortably awkward attempt to get it back on track~

It's interesting to me how Cable is so predictable with his likes and dislikes, and yet it seems like every other lineman the Seahawks draft lacks the passion that Cable insists on. It kind of makes me wonder if, during the draft, there are "Cable" guys, and a different set of guys the scouts like.

I don't know about the different sets of guys theory. The stuff that I've read about the guys the Seahawks have draft have all included personal workouts with Cable. IIRC Sokoli said in an interview that he thought he had a terrible meeting with TC. Sweezy was definitely worked out 1 on 1 with TC before the draft at NC state. After some cursory googling, Poole and Glowinski both had predraft visits at the VMAC.

1 player who DID NOT. James Carpenter. :stirthepot:

== Side note: Good lord, guys. Some serious mud slinging in this thread. Take a few breaths and/or head over to the shack with that nonsense especially if you're going to start airing your dirty laundry.==

chris98251

Reaction score
Locked, were not on topic and I don't want this to degenerate further.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.