Top 5 Hoops Recruit Michael Porter Jr Chooses Washington

Tical21

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1st9zzzx said:
I'm just telling you facts. He isn't going anywhere, even if they miss the NCAA's this year. No AD will turn their back on a kid who could be the next Durant. I don't think people in here understand how big of a player Michael Porter Jr is. DeJounte Murray wasn't even in the top 25. Top 5 ranked kids pretty much only go to Kentucky, Duke, UNC, etc. This kid alone will get UW a lot of television time.

Here's the thing with Romar, he should have been fired 3-5 years ago. When he actually deserved to be fired. When he wasn't recruiting or doing anything. But he is recruiting at a higher level than 95% of schools right now. He is recruiting on the level of elite programs like the ones I listed above. If he were to get fired now, it wouldn't be fair. But I would have had zero problem with him getting canned anytime between 2011-2014.
Didn't he get this year so we can see what he does with Fultz?

Okay, so we give him one more year and he gets Porter. Then he misses the tournament again, but has one of the top classes in the country for 2018. Does he get another year at that point to see what he does with this next excellent class?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
getnasty":34acuec4 said:
Talent has never been the problem for UW

This is true for their football program as well. Lots of talent, yet mediocre results.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Quietly UW has the #2 ranked recruiting class for 2017.

Also, Markelle Fultz led the U18 Team to Gold in Rio and was named MVP of the entire tournament.

BOW DOWN!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":23z714tz said:
Quietly UW has the #2 ranked recruiting class for 2017.

Also, Markelle Fultz led the U18 Team to Gold in Rio and was named MVP of the entire tournament.

BOW DOWN!

And nobody else in the PAC 12 is even slightly worried. I'd put money on Altman with a 25th ranked class beating romar with a 1st ranked class everytime.

Tical21

Reaction score
Yeah but our higher recruits will go higher in the draft, so there! Tournament? We don't need no stinkin tournament.