Top-five Pass rushing teams in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2sga27hq said:
Tim Ryan's beard is an embarrassment.

In goat style, yes I agree.
Yet, his whisker per sq.in. quotient remains high.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Maybe hate wasn't the best term to use but he definitely comes across with a little bias and I'm basing this off the only two times I've paid attention to his analysis which makes me biased as well.

@Carolina: Maybe it was because it was his former team and connection to Rivera but it was Panthers this, Panthers that , all day.

@Houston: He almost looked a little sad the Seahawks won. And he wasn't really about what the Seahawks could do to get back into the game, but what the Texans could do to put us away.

Maybe he doesn't "hate" us but I get the feeling he doesn't care much for the Seahawks (which is fair) but it seems like 75% of his analysis, he'll choose to talk about the other team, or is saying something negative about the Seahawks.

But again its only two games, and its possible if we had him for a home game, his analysis would be more structured in highlighting the home team.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3icm9cuy said:
Maybe hate wasn't the best term to use but he definitely comes across with a little bias and I'm basing this off the only two times I've paid attention to his analysis which makes me biased as well.

@Carolina: Maybe it was because it was his former team and connection to Rivera but it was Panthers this, Panthers that , all day.

@Houston: He almost looked a little sad the Seahawks won. And he wasn't really about what the Seahawks could do to get back into the game, but what the Texans could do to put us away.

Maybe he doesn't "hate" us but I get the feeling he doesn't care much for the Seahawks (which is fair) but it seems like 75% of his analysis, he'll choose to talk about the other team, or is saying something negative about the Seahawks.

But again its only two games, and its possible if we had him for a home game, his analysis would be more structured in highlighting the home team.

Will he be "calling the game" this Sunday at Indy? It should be obvious to most folk in the PNW that the majority of the population East of the Mississippi will be pulling for the Colts to win. It will be very interesting watching this Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.