Trade Talks?

the_12th_man

Reaction score
Does anyone really see us making any big moves before the trade deadline? I know receiver has been a hot topic as of late and with good receivers out there can anyone really see us looking for a quick upgrade even if only for the rest of the season???

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I don't see anything major. Flynn is the only thing in my mind--but even then, no.

sainthawk29

Reaction score
And trading for a WR is pretty impratical. Even if they wanted to trade for Bowe or someone similiar.

It would take months to get him to understand the playbook, and be any use to this offense.

If they make any moves it would be to bring back TO. to offset the injuries.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
At this point I don't believe that the Seahawks are in trade talks but injuries could change that. Good thing is so far that the Seahawks have been injury-free.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Bait & switch! The title suggests the OP is giving us some news about trade talk rumors. :evil:

You should edit it and at least put a ? behind it.

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3hjm8w40 said:
At this point I don't believe that the Seahawks are in trade talks but injuries could change that. Good thing is so far that the Seahawks have been injury-free.

Ha injury free? Baldwin is out this week with a high ankle sprain.

kf3339

Reaction score
I doubt we do any trade talks, but if so I hope they focus on either a real quality starting level RT or a true blocking TE. Either option would be huge for our passing attack since it would free up Zack Miller as a pass catching threat.

m0ng0

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1q8o2wrb said:
Pete should trade for Peyton Manning so that the Flynn/Wilson debate can finally be put to rest.

Russell would pwn Manning also :179422:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Dang, I saw a thread started by "12th Man" and it was about trade rumors and I got all excited.

Seeker

Reaction score
Matt Flynn to philly for desean jackson please

Latest posts