trent dilfer

OrFan

Reaction score
Meh, the guy has never been any good at anything, so what. He was not good at qb, he is not good as a commentator, and he is not good at insults.

A lifelong boring person.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
I just don't get how you can say a team has already plateaued when there's still half the season to play

HawkFan72

Reaction score
davidonmi":23m63x65 said:
I just don't how you can say a team has already plateaued when there's still half the season to play

You can say that when you know the future like Trent Dilfer.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I don't know why we pay attention to what he says. He's an obnoxious blowhard. Did you watch his Elite 11 camp show? What a tool. Who cares what a company man at ESPN thinks about the Seahawks?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2d7lbup3 said:
I don't know why we pay attention to what he says. He's an obnoxious blowhard. Did you watch his Elite 11 camp show? What a tool. Who cares what a company man at ESPN thinks about the Seahawks?

Probably because as an ex hawk, its a little strange.

You'd think he would err on the side of complimentary. The fact that he goes out of his way to bash us is weird. Its one thing for a Skip Bayless east coast guy to bash, but why Trent?

Laloosh

Reaction score
I think he's just trying to keep pace with Steve Young at being overtly giddy about any opportunity to bash SEA.

The jabs in his commentary are about as subtle as the craptastic Niner fans who lurk for weeks on end, waiting for the slightest thing to point out or criticize. You'll notice that (like Niner trolls) he STFU about SEA for weeks because his team wasn't doing shit.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious listening to Young and Dilf carry on about how bad the Hawks were after the game.
My dad called me the next day...
He's 80, and a funny guy!
He said...'I thought those two were going to pull their pants down, and have sword fight!'

What those two think or say doesn't bother me, I always consider the source.

Go Hawks!

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
"The Disney organization wishes to apologize to Super Bowl MVP Ray Lewis, who, because of his conviction for obstruction of justice, was not invited to Disney World in favor of quarterback Trent Dilfer. Disney now acknowledges Trent Dilfer sucks…."

-Saturday Night Live

Trrrroy

Reaction score
If Seattle has too many holes to win it all, what team doesn't? I mean, what are their holes? The O-line and WR's? Giacomini, Okung, and Harvin are all set to get back in three weeks or less and suddenly those holes look much smaller.

Find another team with less holes. Please, Trent, please.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Apparently while he was watching MORE FILM THAN EVERY HAWK FAN COMBINED he decided that a team missing 3 crucial offensive players is somehow going to get worse when they return. Assuredly, Crabtree returning will also make the Niners plummet as they have plateaued as well.....

he should change his twitter handle to @ninertoolsheddouchebag.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
Trrrroy":3mjtn331 said:
If Seattle has too many holes to win it all, what team doesn't? I mean, what are their holes? The O-line and WR's? Giacomini, Okung, and Harvin are all set to get back in three weeks or less and suddenly those holes look much smaller.

Find another team with less holes. Please, Trent, please.
but Harvin, Okung, and Giacomini will just get hurt again according to him

Weadoption

Reaction score
A Trent Dilfer bitch thread.
fascinating anyone could give two squirts of piss about that guy's opinion.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If they continue to play like they played against STL they will lose to good teams

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":aw4ykvx2 said:
If they continue to play like they played against STL they will lose to good teams

A better way of saying this: If the Seahawks play a good team on the road, and Harvin, Okung and Bruno are out again, we may lose.

justafan

Reaction score
What were they supposed to say?
That we looked dominant or we played like a SB team?We didnt, we got beat up by the Rams.Fortunately we held them out of the EZ but we didnt play like a SB team.
I dont want these guys all over the Hawks nuts,I want them badmouthing us.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I'll believe that Tayvon Austin was actually hurt, before I believe anything this dolt has to say.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
If we have platued at winning 7 out of every 8 games, cool, that puts our next loss sometime in the next 8, and the one after that before mid-season next year. I'll take it, douche.