Trevone Boykin under investigation for domestic violence

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It's bad. This is disgusting if true. He needs to not just be cut, but be in jail if this is confirmed.

Looks like we may be in the market for a vet backup. Might throw a late rounder at one, even.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/KevinReeceWFAA/status/978665238059999232[/tweet]

Seymour

Reaction score
"So he goes into a choke. I remember him choking me and I'm trying to calm him down. And I just couldn't. And I blacked out. I just couldn't calm him down at all,” Bailey told WFAA.

"The pressure was just hard. The pressure got hard to where I just remember just collapsing completely. And I just woke up in a puddle of blood on the kitchen floor. My whole right side was full of blood on the kitchen floor."

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That dirt bag needs to be in jail. Cut his ass NOW.

Seymour

Reaction score
Aros":2nn4mhmk said:

If it was up to me, I'd go one step further and cut his balls off. I have zero tolerance for woman beaters like this. He'll be gone before the end of the day.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Just cut him and be done with him. He's had so many strikes he should have been gone already. Hope he spends time in jail.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I just do not understand how or why someone would choke someone they like at all, much less someone they loved.

I still am just perplexed by why the hell we didn't sign Kap - hopefully it was a money thing and not a 'our GM was too stupid to realize he could help us' thing.

But now we have a backup that makes me want to vomit, assuming the allegations are true.

I will hold off judgement because I have seen some crazy chicks in my time, but if it is true - he has to go.

Seymour

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":7omn3jug said:
I just do not understand how or why someone would choke someone they like at all, much less someone they loved.

I still am just perplexed by why the hell we didn't sign Kap - hopefully it was a money thing and not a 'our GM was too stupid to realize he could help us' thing.

But now we have a backup that makes me want to vomit, assuming the allegations are true.

I will hold off judgement because I have seen some crazy chicks in my time, but if it is true - he has to go.

I'm no Kaep fan but the poor publicity thing is pretty weak at this point IMO. How did Pete's alternative work out?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TwistedHusky":ym8k92qv said:

I heard he wanted starting QB pay and we were not going to pay him that to be a backup.

naholmes

Reaction score
He fled again, this time from the hospital when they started asking questions. Guilty. Cut him today.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Guy has serious issues that put others at risk. Time for some real consequences.

kidhawk

Reaction score
His past issues made me think he wasn't worth bringing back last year. It's not as if he's such an immense talent that he couldn't be replaced quite easily.

I've had my disappointments this year with our personnel decisions, but they've all been business decisions and I can deal with that. This is one decision that's about as clear cut as they come. He absolutely can no longer be a Seattle Seahawk. If he wants to try to rehabilitate and become a better person, he can do so somewhere else.

kidhawk

Reaction score
As expected and as it should be...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/978682433141813249[/tweet]

Seymour

Reaction score
Seymour":3rhw9vnq said:
Aros":3rhw9vnq said:

If it was up to me, I'd go one step further and cut his balls off. I have zero tolerance for woman beaters like this. He'll be gone before the end of the day.

Correction. He'll be gone before then end of the hour.

Seahawks cut him....again. :roll:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":60vul6f8 said:
Seymour":60vul6f8 said:
Aros":60vul6f8 said:

Correction. He'll be gone before then end of the hour.

Seahawks cut him....again. :roll:

Not only cut him, but removed him from the roster on .com. They are usually slower about updating the roster in the off season, so the fact that he was scrubbed so quickly tells me that they are rightfully washing their hands of him completely

Latest posts