Tyler Lockett is a Baller, but...

rastahawk

Reaction score
Not sure if he's line dancing or poppin' and lockin'.

Either way the more we see that dance its a good thing!

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I liked it so much that I hope he does it every time , and we see it 12+ times a year for the next decade. :179417:

olyfan63

Reaction score
minormillikin":2tiq30qq said:
It was sort of like Riverdance, which is enjoyed by millions worldwide.
Chawker":2tiq30qq said:
He was just cooling down his shoes so they don't burst into flames. Its fire season!

These two sound the most plausible. I liked it. Since he's a KSU product, Maybe it's based on something connected with Kansas.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
olyfan63":ki4oeohx said:
minormillikin":ki4oeohx said:
Chawker":ki4oeohx said:
He was just cooling down his shoes so they don't burst into flames. Its fire season!

These two sound the most plausible. I liked it. Since he's a KSU product, Maybe it's based on something connected with Kansas.

But he's not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

I, personally, am unsure whether I approve of the dance. I'm going to need to see it once or twice a week for the next 5 months before I am ready to commentt.

byau

Reaction score
jdemps":30yuut4y said:
olyfan63":30yuut4y said:
minormillikin":30yuut4y said:
Chawker":30yuut4y said:

But he's not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

I, personally, am unsure whether I approve of the dance. I'm going to need to see it once or twice a week for the next 5 months before I am ready to commentt.

Nah dude, it works. The dance fits him so well

AND I hope somehow the "firedance" idea gets out there because what I'd love to see next is the first Hawks guys that get to him start trying to fan the fire out of his shoes while he does his touchdown dance

That would so rock.

Count me in the camp that I'm going to get off my couch and dance with him on each of his TDs :)

Laloosh

Reaction score
byau":wrtg8nh7 said:
Count me in the camp that I'm going to get off my couch and dance with him on each of his TDs :)

This.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":5ivdhzb6 said:
We gotta' do something about that touchdown dance. Come on man, you're going to be getting in there lots during your career, you need something a little bit better than that.

Yea! Someone teach that guy how to 'poop' after he scores a TD! His dance had too much fun and energy in it. Not angry enough! Dunk it, spike it, poop it, yell at the crowd... anything but a happy dance! :sarcasm_off:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3t0a0623 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":3t0a0623 said:
Like.

But I see Lockett as a "new TD, new dance" kind of guy, with unique moves to fit each situation.

That, or he eventually gets so used to scoring that he just hands it to the ref.

Thats boring.
The "handing it off" maybe.

Not the constant scoring.

:th2thumbs: