Tyler Lockett on Rich Eisen

toffee

Reaction score
Lockett still have Russell Wilson's back, exchanging calls few times a week, giving support.

For old times sake, may be we can entertain Lockett + 4rd round for Jeudy plus picks and Josey Jewell?? Wilson needs Lockett in the worst ways, only Lockett can rescue his career, on that note, we can ask Broncos to add another player.

renofox

Reaction score
Lockett still have Russell Wilson's back, exchanging calls few times a week, giving support.

For old times sake, may be we can entertain Lockett + 4rd round for Jeudy plus picks and Josey Jewell?? Wilson needs Lockett in the worst ways, only Lockett can rescue his career, on that note, we can ask Broncos to add another player.
No.

3-time All Pro receiver at his salary is worth 3 1st round picks, based on this last off-season.

Besides, he's worth 2-3 wins per year minimum to the Seahawks. That makes him PRICELESS.

p.s. Jeudy is highly overrated.

toffee

Reaction score
No.

3-time All Pro receiver at his salary is worth 3 1st round picks, based on this last off-season.

Besides, he's worth 2-3 wins per year minimum to the Seahawks. That makes him PRICELESS.

three first rounders, pricier than Wilson the savior himself? lol, looks like Wilson wont get his security blanket,

Ozzy

Reaction score

Bobby just got interviewed by Sherman and listed Russ as one of his best teammates ever. I get people loving that he’s struggling because we benefit but a lot of the hate in here has been weird. He’s a little corny but most teammates seem to really like him outside of Sherman who’s a clown and Baldwin.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score

Lockett's one of those players I never want to see play for another team. To me, he deserves to be a lifer.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Bobby just got interviewed by Sherman and listed Russ as one of his best teammates ever. I get people loving that he’s struggling because we benefit but a lot of the hate in here has been weird. He’s a little corny but most teammates seem to really like him outside of Sherman who’s a clown and Baldwin.
That real talk tho. On top of that, no less than half of the people who go really hard on Wilson are even bigger cornballs, no matter how much slang they use or how gaudy their cars and overpriced bust down jewelry is. Most lead even wacker lives and are fornicating with burnt down wives. The other half could barely make a juco roster. But who am I to rain on their goofy circle jerk parade?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
No.

That’s why they call him Jerry “booty” lmao

Ozzy

Reaction score
That real talk tho. On top of that, no less than half of the people who go really hard on Wilson are even bigger cornballs, no matter how much slang they use or how gaudy their cars and overpriced bust down jewelry is. Most lead even wacker lives and are fornicating with burnt down wives. The other half could barely make a juco roster. But who am I to rain on their goofy circle jerk parade?
I knew we’d find common ground at some point lol

Lagartixa

Reaction score

That's not what K.J. Wright says. From his podcast this week (at 36:25):

I don’t want to go viral with this, I really don’t. A few dudes came on here—off record, on record—and have said what they’ve said or how they felt about number 3. When you play this game, when you go through this journey, it’s all about the brothers. It’s all about the brotherhood. And when it’s all said and done, he’s got a lot of making up to do. He’s got a lot of phone calls to make. A lot of ‘Hey bro, I should’ve done better with that.’ And that’s the god honest truth. I couldn’t hold that inside, but he’s got a lot of making up to do.

And note that K.J. says other former teammates feel that way too.

As for Sherman being a "clown," he's a "clown" who's headed for the Hall of Fame. Wilson is not, and deserves much more than Sherman the title of "clown."

keasley45

Reaction score
That's not what K.J. Wright says. From his podcast this week (at 36:25):

And note that K.J. says other former teammates feel that way too.

As for Sherman being a "clown," he's a "clown" who's headed for the Hall of Fame. Wilson is not, and deserves much more than Sherman the title of "clown."

Bobby and Russ would have a tighter bond because they were the two mild mannered guys around which the team was re constructed, post LOB. They are two sides of a similar coin. I think hands down, Bobby is the greater talent and more genuine person, but in terms of their position to the Hawks over the years l, they were both the 'chosen ones' around which Pete chose to rebuild. Their brotherhood is different than the rest.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Keep it on topic. Let’s not turn this into another Russell Wilson thread.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Like what the hell man, why did Rich Eisen have to bring up Russell Wilson's name to Lockett??
We need to talk about anything BUT Russell Wilson when his name keeps on cropping up in ALL conversations?, REALLY PATERA???..Soulfish?????

IndyHawk

Reaction score
A couple do like him but saying most is a stretch.
Did you watch the KJ show vid in here?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Keep it on topic. Let’s not turn this into another Russell Wilson thread.
Now , that's a moderator doing what a moderator gotsta do. I like where the post was headed and was going to chime in with my little comment but I understand. Hgwellz12 , you're lucky!!

Haha yeah mon. Much respect Mon!!

Ozzy

Reaction score
A couple do like him but saying most is a stretch.
Did you watch the KJ show vid in here?
And and I've watched multiple KJ interviews where he praises Wilson just like lynch did. His current teammates have also praised him very recently. I get it you hate Wilson so you want everyone else too, it's just not the case. KJ was fair here. He has said repeatedly he loves Wilson as a friend and teammate but that he should've done things differently. Most humans are this way.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hi.

I don't insist everyone dislike Wilson with me. I have a question for you. Why call
Richard Sherman a clown? Just curious .He's done and said a few things
that irritated me but he's the best we ever had at the position IMHO.

#25 was so integral to the legion's success ( again IMHO). He was genuine. Sometimes a genuine ass but he played with an edge we've never truly replicated.

Respectfully,

Ozzy

Reaction score
Hi.

I don't insist everyone dislike Wilson with me. I have a question for you. Why call
Richard Sherman a clown? Just curious .He's done and said a few things
that irritated me but he's the best we ever had at the position IMHO.

#25 was so integral to the legion's success ( again IMHO). He was genuine. Sometimes a genuine ass but he played with an edge we've never truly replicated.

Respectfully,
Sherman is my favorite on field Seahawk ever and I think the best player from that great team who is in some ways underrated. I think he was better and more valuable than Bobby, Thomas, Kam or anyone else. But his off field stuff, jealousy and pettiness drive me nuts. His Wilson stuff is clownish to me. He tried to bate lynch into talking trash about Wilson but lynch wouldn't bite and called Wilson a warrior and awesome football player.