Typical Seahawks

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We always gotta make it hard on ourselves by kicking some games early.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Reaneypark":333q048j said:
We always gotta make it hard on ourselves by kicking some games early.

Fortunately, the Rams, Bears, Cowboys, Eagles, Vikings and Panthers also have decided to make it hard on themselves as well 8)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wow, what an amazing post. What's next, calling them the Seachickens? What a bunch of drama queens this fan base has.

Slick

Reaction score
But if they win next week then I'm in!!!! Fire Pete Carrol!

Slick":3jghz89u said:
Seachickens!!! I hate this team I'm rly upset and done for the year.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1w11v7yv said:
Wow, what an amazing post. What's next, calling them the Seachickens? What a bunch of drama queens this fan base has.

Hey! I have chickens and in fact they do stick up for themselves. You really get them mad, they'll draw blood from you. They don't lay down.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Um, last I checked we were 5-2, not 2-5.

LTH

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":wuxr3vbj said:

I dont know Soulfish I think maybe we should take up a collection for some of our Seahawk brothers for a six pack, a box of tissue and a good therapist....Not sure about some of you guys but this is an exciting season... lots of good things happening so far... No reason to be sad at this point...

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":38ncn31y said:
And if anyone honestly thought we would be 5-2, they likely are lying. :lol:

Fair point but at the beginning of the Carroll era if someone would have told you the Hawks would be in 2 SB and be in the playoffs every year but 2 they would have told you you were crazy!

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. I for one am real happy with the record. This team hasn't played near their capability imo.
If they can get these next 2 against weaker opponents, regardless what it looks like, 7-2 is one hell of a start. Regardless who they have played. Niners have beaten ONE team with a winning record and people are acting like they are already Super Bowl bound. So much to still be determined. For ALL of the NFC.

irfuben32

Reaction score
I think we are middle of the pack talent wise. We have squeaked out some tight games. The Ravens just beat us.

Seahawks aren't stacked the way they used to be

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
irfuben32":2ik9tijs said:
I think we are middle of the pack talent wise. We have squeaked out some tight games. The Ravens just beat us. Seahawks aren't stacked the way they used to be

You act like the Ravens are the Dolphins. Please. That team is a headache for ANY team they face, period. Sure, we gifted them 14 points off turnovers and that was the story of the game but let's not pretend that the Ravens with LJ isn't a complete nightmare to deal with. The Seahawks are fine. Do they have things to work on? Of course. Right now they are ranked 6th overall in the NFL's Power Rankings and that sounds about right.

Even Russell Wilson is human and will have less-than MVP level performances from time-to-time but make no mistake, with him, this team is playoff bound and who knows how far we can go? I for one feel very optimistic about this young team and where they are headed.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
+1, plenty of reason to be stoked for the future of this team. Even if people shoot down that optimism every change they gig. Meh, they'll get better as the season goes on.

irfuben32

Reaction score
Aros":2ynmgsnc said:
irfuben32":2ynmgsnc said:
I think we are middle of the pack talent wise. We have squeaked out some tight games. The Ravens just beat us. Seahawks aren't stacked the way they used to be

You act like the Ravens are the Dolphins. Please. That team is a headache for ANY team they face, period. Sure, we gifted them 14 points off turnovers and that was the story of the game but let's not pretend that the Ravens with LJ isn't a complete nightmare to deal with. The Seahawks are fine. Do they have things to work on? Of course. Right now they are ranked 6th overall in the NFL's Power Rankings and that sounds about right.

Even Russell Wilson is human and will have less-than MVP level performances from time-to-time but make no mistake, with him, this team is playoff bound and who knows how far we can go? I for one feel very optimistic about this young team and where they are headed.

I just meant that we didn't 'kick' that game. To me kicking a game implies that we were the superior team and we just beat ourselves. We didn't have an overwhelming talent advantage on the Ravens. We used to have a talent advantage against every team we played except the pre-implosion 49ers. Which is why the 2013 NFC championship was one of the best games ever played. We have regressed to the mean IMHO.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I still can't believe how good Jackson was. It's one thing to see it on TV, but in person he was just plain ridiculous. As good as any runner we have seen at the QB position. And so damn fast.

Latest posts