UDFA Signings/Tryouts; Nine players officially signed

olyfan63

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2ufk2vtc said:
Keith could be a longterm Practice Squad prospect for Seattle. He has a lot of work to do, but it's hard to completely forget his sophomore season where he was pretty magical. Surprised they signed him, but it makes more sense looking at it longterm.

I remember watching that crazy Alamo Bowl where Price threw 7 TD passes.

Dig out that game video and watch it, and pretend you didn't know which was which, between RG3 and Price, and try to guess which of the 2 QB's in the game would be the #2 overall pick.
If someone didn't know which as which going in, a lot of people would guess Price was the #2 overall draft choice guy.

Glad we got Price, now go comPete!

hooked82

Reaction score
IndyHawk":i1sl3v32 said:
Wow Coyle is a pickup..Great tackler,nose for the ball(strips well) and hits hard...He looks like AJ Hawk out there..Can cover passes also...I'm rooting for this guy...

He reminds me a little of Brian Cushing. Could be way off, but just the way I'm seeing his play on the highlights, that's what I get.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
chris98251":1fndq7cm said:
Well if he has injury issues that need to be fixed so he can go all out we will give him that chance here, also Ken Norton Jr I am sure knows about the kids heart and drive, I am sure he has spoken with Jim Jeffcoat as well concerning him and what and if there is a problem that is causing the rumors to fly. It don't cost us anything to bring him in and get a good read, if it's a correctable situation with injuries he may go beast without worring about if he's going to get hurt. You protect injured parts and that may be part of his motivational issues if they are even there.
I agree. That's why I'm glad we got JJ. I'm excited to see what Travis Jones and Dan Quinn can do with him, even if I'm not overly optimistic. If he fails, nothing lost, it's a UDFA signing. And if it's a 'hit,' it could be a big one. Again, I love that we got him, but I fully understand why he wasn't drafted. Now let's compete!! :)

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Via KIRO "JUST IN: The Seattle Seahawks have released long snapper Jorgen Hus. Hus signed with Seattle on April 3."

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":5aaykgbb said:
Via KIRO "JUST IN: The Seattle Seahawks have released long snapper Jorgen Hus. Hus signed with Seattle on April 3."

Greshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Brock Coyle...a corn fed Montana boy. Get excited about this kid. Every time he hits someone he takes the football. Smart, Fast and mean :th2thumbs:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but I feel almost more excited for our UDFA than our draft picks.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":26omcau6 said:
I don't know if it's just me but I feel almost more excited for our UDFA than our draft picks.

Id say its just you!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
razgriz737":3ptr6l1j said:
Pete said on Brock and Danny this morning that Jeffcoat is already looking great in rookie camp.

Yep, said Jeffcoat looked as good as anyone they got from their draft board so far.