Undisciplined football

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Carroll really needs to emphasize the basics, the tackling, penalties, basic gap integrity are all lacking consistently on this team. This team is playing too poorly given our talent level.

When do we start talking about coaching?

Wheetie

Reaction score
Carroll really needs to emphasize the basics, the tackling, penalties, basic gap integrity are all lacking consistently on this team. This team is playing too poorly given our talent level.

When do we start talking about coaching?
Many of us have started. Some just don't want to listen

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Discipline has been his Achilles’ heel. This is the one thing that his stubbornness to not evolve is the detriment to the team

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I posted a Fire Carroll thread after the Rams game and I'm sticking to that.

This is embarassing football. How people defend Carroll's brand of football is beyond me
I agree. And if this is how it is heading into a very tough stretch we’re in deep shit

strohmin

Reaction score
I posted a Fire Carroll thread after the Rams game and I'm sticking to that.

This is embarassing football. How people defend Carroll's brand of football is beyond me
I posted a fire pete carroll after the bengals game and Im still stickng to that.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Can we just spam the seattle times to fire PC? lol jfc im done

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'm going to file the remainder of this season under " it has to get worse before it gets better." Maybe after six more games of this putrid football, major changes will finally come. Or maybe not. Sigh.

James in PA

Reaction score
Even when we were a contender a long time ago, we were at or near the top in penalties. We just had the players to overcome it. Pete is NOT a disciplinarian.