Unfinished business - buy the shirt...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think he meant it's just business and he is making a mint on his return..Turbin might want to get a tshirt with a catchphrase to cashnin..like only here because Wilson is my buddy...or I fall down after 3 yards..something catchy

Elemas

Reaction score
Dumb on his part if he didn't take advantage of his return. If I were managing his Beastmode apparel, which just so happens to have been acquired by Fanatics (as the article states), I'd be all over this.

Good move Mr. Skittles....good move.

balakoth

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3dmfsrnh said:
I think he meant it's just business and he is making a mint on his return..Turbin might want to get a tshirt with a catchphrase to cashnin..like only here because Wilson is my buddy...or I fall down after 3 yards..something catchy

Yep thats TOTALLY why Turbin got signed... ROFL

Must be the 15k poster protection program up in here.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3eitu3vt said:

Turfmonster

Its what I catch

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Elemas":2xqvo3f6 said:
Dumb on his part if he didn't take advantage of his return. If I were managing his Beastmode apparel, which just so happens to have been acquired by Fanatics (as the article states), I'd be all over this.

Good move Mr. Skittles....good move.

1) I agree

2) other posters have stated that his unfinished business comment has some higher meaning related to why he returned. Those more cynical may believe the shirts were ready to go, statement was made intentionally and then cash is raked in

I agree that no matter which it is smart business. I just hope people see beyond the altruism they think players have. Owners don't have it and players shouldn't either. It is a business

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For the record, Seahawks.NET had Unfinished Business t-shirts before anyone back in 2006. :p

Cyrus12

Reaction score
balakoth":8r9jjn07 said:
Cyrus12":8r9jjn07 said:

Yep thats TOTALLY why Turbin got signed... ROFL

Must be the 15k poster protection program up in here.
Ya you are right...Turbin would of been 31 other teams choice to sign...not sure how he has not been signed until now???

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Aros":2v0u5cua said:
For the record, Seahawks.NET had Unfinished Business t-shirts before anyone back in 2006. :p

I still have mine! I was thinking the same thing.... :2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawkboi":1e55gqox said:
Aros":1e55gqox said:

Awesome! I think I still have a few in some boxes out in the garage or something...

I guess whether it's 2006, 2015 or 2019 Unfinished Business is still in vogue for 12's! :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
Aros":142p18kb said:
Hawkboi":142p18kb said:
Aros":142p18kb said:

Awesome! I think I still have a few in some boxes out in the garage or something...

I guess whether it's 2006, 2015 or 2019 Unfinished Business is still in vogue for 12's! :lol:
Unless we go on a Patriots-like run, Seahawks will always have unfinished business. :snack:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes sir...Apparently that would apply to all other 31 teams that don't win it all any given season, lol.

Latest posts