Unfinished Business - Full 2013 Season Hilights

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm running out of room on my laptop, Can I download this from the link directly to a DVD ? Just wondering, as I don't want to jam my laptop up more than it is....especially since it's for work, bahaha.

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
Nope, you can't burn data over the internet; but you can over a network. Just put it on a USB external/thumb drive.

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Thanks very much for reposting this. It took me 3 or 4 times but I got it downloaded today. Will try to figure out how to burn to DVD and watch on TV some night when i get tired of re-watching XLVIII or the NFCCG.

Thanks again.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
Awesome video. does anyone know how to download it directly to a computer, or if someone has it downloaded could I obtain a copy?

Thanks!

jding

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. That video is fantastic. Would love to download it too.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Wazzumichael":xczpplb4 said:
Glad you enjoyed it. No problem dropboxing it, that's what it's for....now that the link is unlisted, the only way people will see it, is by sharing

You should send a copy to the Seahawks and maybe they will make it available on their site...crosses fingers.

kearly

Reaction score
If anyone wants to download the video easily from Wazzu's link, I recommend the Flash Video Downloader addon for Firefox. Easy to install, easy to use.