Unfinished Business - Full 2013 Season Hilights

candybars

Reaction score
Now that this has been taken down from YouTube...does anyone know where else to find this? Thanks!

bigcc

Reaction score
to those of you who have it downloaded and won't re-host it, way to help out your fellow fans

RockHawk

Reaction score
bigcc":2yxtrwpl said:
to those of you who have it downloaded and won't re-host it, way to help out your fellow fans

C'mon man, that's not necessary. You know most of the folks wouldn't know a thing about how to upload to host a file, and those that do don't want to deal with a huge upload/download size or the potential risks coming from it. Be patient and the author said it would pop up again shortly.

bigcc

Reaction score
So the people who knew how to download the video wouldn't know a thing about uploading one?, and they were patient enough to actually download it so I'm not buying that either...... As for not wanting to risk anything (lol), all they'd have to do is give it to ONE person actually willing to spread it a bit more freely via google drive or dropbox. If the dude said he'd re-upload it then w/e, but unless you're sitting at your comp staring at the upload it'd take 5 minutes of work.

RockHawk

Reaction score
bigcc":228uql9n said:
So the people who knew how to download the video wouldn't know a thing about uploading one?, and they were patient enough to actually download it so I'm not buying that either...... As for not wanting to risk anything (lol), all they'd have to do is give it to ONE person actually willing to spread it a bit more freely via google drive or dropbox. If the dude said he'd re-upload it then w/e, but unless you're sitting at your comp staring at the upload it'd take 5 minutes of work.

Ok, got it. Sorry your fellow fans aren't meeting your obviously realistic expectations, I truly am, but since I know you've been a longtime poster around here, I'll simply ask that you please try to step back from the sense of entitlement and wait like the rest of us for it to become available again. And hopefully someone that has a copy will see your need is urgent and PM you a link so you don't have to wait like the rest of the soiled masses...

Go Hawks!

Cartire

Reaction score
RockHawk":26537us5 said:
bigcc":26537us5 said:

Ok, got it. Sorry your fellow fans aren't meeting your obviously realistic expectations, I truly am, but since I know you've been a longtime poster around here, I'll simply ask that you please try to step back from the sense of entitlement and wait like the rest of us for it to become available again. And hopefully someone that has a copy will see your need is urgent and PM you a link so you don't have to wait like the rest of the soiled masses...

Go Hawks!

[youtube]zjX2X5Ajx6k[/youtube]

tleise32

Reaction score
i have it, its 1.6gb and its 720p. im happy to upload it to anybodys dropbox. let me know who and how. :)

bigcc

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":35ym8q72 said:
I hereby request on the grounds of karma that nobody share the video with bigcc.

That's odd considering I'd more than willingly upload the link if I had it for any fans who missed it and are more interested in what apparently is a great seahawk vid than discussing Wilson's marriage but whatever floats your boat buddy.

tleise32":35ym8q72 said:
i have it, its 1.6gb and its 720p. im happy to upload it to anybodys dropbox. let me know who and how. :)

Sent you a PM describing how to do it, really pretty easy.

JustinCredible

Reaction score
Thanks in advance tleise32 and bigcc! I PM'd both of you as I really would like to see this highlight video. I made my very first Seahawks game this past year for the NFC Championship game coming from Wisconsin. It was easily the greatest sporting event of my life.

Cartire

Reaction score
JustinCredible":2ef7dpak said:
Thanks in advance tleise32 and bigcc! I PM'd both of you as I really would like to see this highlight video. I made my very first Seahawks game this past year for the NFC Championship game coming from Wisconsin. It was easily the greatest sporting event of my life.

You sir are welcome to post more frequently if it means I can see that avatar more often.

tleise32

Reaction score
bigcc":4ur5phk9 said:
RolandDeschain":4ur5phk9 said:
I hereby request on the grounds of karma that nobody share the video with bigcc.

That's odd considering I'd more than willingly upload the link if I had it for any fans who missed it and are more interested in what apparently is a great seahawk vid than discussing Wilson's marriage but whatever floats your boat buddy.

tleise32":4ur5phk9 said:

Sent you a PM describing how to do it, really pretty easy.

its obvious it took some time to create and whoever did it , did a great job. im I would actually go as far to say that , IMO the NFL should put this out for sale, I would buy a digital copy gladly if it was available.

I have it on Dropbox, i think others might as well. decent quality says 720p

bigcc

Reaction score
tleise32":2mbsd8i2 said:

What I expected from a fellow fan...... unlike certain douchebags apparently.

PM me an e-mail with your dropbox account and ill drop it for ya as soon as my copy finishes downloading (1-2 hours), I'll break it up and put it on vimeo but that'll be a bit of a process so should be up tomorrow afternoon otherwise

Wazzumichael

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm the creator of the 'Unfinished Business' highlight film. The NFL took my original upload off of YouTube after just a couple of days. I wasn't trying to profit from the film, it was just made for all the 12's to enjoy. I just re-uploaded the video as an 'unlisted' YouTube link on a secondary channel....so the only way you can view it is with the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBfMYmQdF4

Unfortunately, the unlisted link is not available on mobile, so you'll need a computer to view it. Download it while you can, as I do not know how long this unlisted link will be available. Available in 720p and 1080p

Enjoy!

Wazzumichael

bigcc

Reaction score
Wazzumichael":21x0yt6l said:
Hi guys, I'm the creator of the 'Unfinished Business' highlight film. The NFL took my original upload off of YouTube after just a couple of days. I wasn't trying to profit from the film, it was just made for all the 12's to enjoy. I just re-uploaded the video as an 'unlisted' YouTube link on a secondary channel....so the only way you can view it is with the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBfMYmQdF4

Unfortunately, the unlisted link is not available on mobile, so you'll need a computer to view it. Download it while you can, as I do not know how long this unlisted link will be available. Available in 720p and 1080p

Enjoy!

Wazzumichael

The man himself! Thanks for making the film dude awesome job! Hope you know that us dropboxing it to each other was simply a credit to your work.... shame the NFL won't let you keep it public so you can get the props you deserve, especially since you aren't making money off it.

Wazzumichael

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it. No problem dropboxing it, that's what it's for....now that the link is unlisted, the only way people will see it, is by sharing

rideaducati

Reaction score
That was awesome editing.

Does anyone know how I can download that and copy it to disc? I'm not very computer user savvy.

etanate

Reaction score
rideaducati":2mdlmgqs said:
That was awesome editing.

Does anyone know how I can download that and copy it to disc? I'm not very computer user savvy.

I didn't know either, I just googled it, and was able to download it right away.