Unfinished Business - Full 2013 Season Hilights

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Great video and very well put together. Must have taken quite a long time to compile. Linkin Park almost ruined some of it, but just almost...

dunceface

Reaction score
Oh man that was beyond amazing!!!!!
I love this whole team so much!

And as someone said before the editing was ON POINT
My only gripe would be skipping the 3rd down at the end of the first rams game where Earl and co. stuff the run and Earl gets up pumped and jacked! That was one of my favorite Earl moments from this year and that play was just as tense as the 4th down attempt...BUT OVERALL AMAZING VIDEO

RockHawk

Reaction score
I gave the author a shoutout and link via Facebook and Twitter which more than doubled his views, so he's definitely feeling the love.

I didn't have a problem with any of the music even though I'm not a huge fan of linkin park, just because it was an excellent fit to the action. I did, however, really hate the song selection for the super bowl portion. With the hard driving and then that weird fade over and over again, it was simply distracting. But honestly that's a petty compliant for such an awesome piece of work, so kudos to him!

gulliver

Reaction score
UPDATE: Looks like the NFL just enforced a copyright on this vid--right as I was getting around to the NFCCG!--and forced YouTube to take it down. Damn! Anybody already have the good sense to download it and can share in some other way?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
gulliver":23gw0d8h said:
UPDATE: Looks like the NFL just enforced a copyright on this vid--right as I was getting around to the NFCCG!--and forced YouTube to take it down. Damn! Anybody already have the good sense to download it and can share in some other way?

I downloaded it, but I have no idea how to share it on here without uploading it somewhere (which I don't want to do for the same reasons it was removed on Youtube).

TriCHawk

Reaction score
gulliver":16myf8sj said:

Wow - good thing I watched it last night. It was good.

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":spg1lk5o said:
gulliver":spg1lk5o said:

I downloaded it, but I have no idea how to share it on here without uploading it somewhere (which I don't want to do for the same reasons it was removed on Youtube).

Stick it on vimeo; stuff sticks around for a lot longer on there.

Also, I can't find any of his other videos on youtube now. Did his whole channel get yanked? Can't remember the user name to check and be sure.

gulliver

Reaction score
It was wazzumichael

Lot of his footage was owned by NFL--most, actually--and I think once his magnum opus went live and started getting views, the No Fun League stepped in and put a stop to it.

Wish there could be some agreement to let YouTube profits go to the owner-entity... I don't think wazzumichael planned to get rich, EVERYONE enjoyed the hell out of his video(s), and so much good stuff gets yanked just in case somebody is making $11 profit-sharing on a video.

bigcc

Reaction score
HawkFan72":pps98ewi said:
gulliver":pps98ewi said:
UPDATE: Looks like the NFL just enforced a copyright on this vid--right as I was getting around to the !--and forced YouTube to take it down. Damn! Anybody already have the good sense to download it and can share in some other way?

Make a dropbox account, let someone who will upload it DL it from you

EDIT: Or put it in someone elses box, w/e

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
gulliver":9907tdle said:
It was wazzumichael

Lot of his footage was owned by NFL--most, actually--and I think once his magnum opus went live and started getting views, the No Fun League stepped in and put a stop to it.

Wish there could be some agreement to let YouTube profits go to the owner-entity... I don't think wazzumichael planned to get rich, EVERYONE enjoyed the hell out of his video(s), and so much good stuff gets yanked just in case somebody is making $11 profit-sharing on a video.

All of his Seahawk videos are gone, even the ones that were just a couple of minutes long. Yet there's still tons of other NFL fan videos on youtube that uses their footage...WTH? And other sites' content like vimeo are pretty much ignored, regardless of licensing.

Also, why was Russell's QB camp with Gruden finally pulled yet all of the ones with other QB's remain? I'm smelling conspiracy here.

Cartire

Reaction score
253hawk":324sie7a said:
gulliver":324sie7a said:
It was wazzumichael

All of his Seahawk videos are gone, even the ones that were just a couple of minutes long. Yet there's still tons of other NFL fan videos on youtube that uses their footage...WTH? And other sites' content like vimeo are pretty much ignored, regardless of licensing.

Also, why was Russell's QB camp with Gruden finally pulled yet all of the ones with other QB's remain? I'm smelling conspiracy here.

Because all you have to do to get a video pulled onyoutube is just file the complaint. Doesn't even have to be proven. YouTube (Google) is so scared of litigations they don't take any chances. As soon as anyone makes a copyright claim, they pull it and investigate it later.

It's really annoying because the majority of all those videos that are taken down clearly are in the rules of the Fair Use Act. But for someone reason, the NFL is above that clause. Even local sports news almost always use there own camera footage because the NFL is a massive nazi that seems to have no leash. Fair use act clearly states that original content can be used in cases of review, and yet, the NFL doesn't care and all the broadcasters and media sites fall in line.

It's a sad sad world. And I highly doubt that the guy was doing it to make money. Just a fan with a gift who is strong armed again. Little guys get no breaks these days.

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
I agree with everything 100%; I'm about half a nanometer away from being completely done with the NFL and its ever-present greed. Game-day radio and fan sites may soon be my only sources of interaction for professional football.

Cartire

Reaction score
253hawk":2hoa4th6 said:
I agree with everything 100%; I'm about half a nanometer away from being completely done with the NFL and its ever-present greed. Game-day radio and fan sites may soon be my only sources of interaction for professional football.

Unfortuantly, crack is a very hard habit to break.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I can understand if they don't want someone profiting off of their footage, but obviously this guy wasn't going to. They pull it because they want you to watch their stuff and buy their videos. They don't want you to see a better version for free. And that sucks, because there's a lot more pride and effort that goes in to a video like this, that's made by a legit fan, rather than some person with no connection to the team sitting in an office somewhere.

The NFL should be more accepting of fan made videos on youtube. Hell, they should be promoting it. If anything it brings more fans in.

tleise32

Reaction score
253hawk":wjtjf2fc said:
i feel this way about the MLB, i feel because there product is so dilluted (most games) it should be most available however i find it very lacking comparerd to the NFL. I live in eastern wa and for me to get the mariners i need this thing called Root Sports, and have to buy 63 other channels just to get it. NOPE. eff that. and i understand the NFL not streaming their gameday audio but i think mlb should be, just IMO. dont know why. anyhoo.

it sucks this video was pulled, maybe he will re list it and you folks will use a downloader to get the file, ( to burn or save )

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it's the same on this side pretty much for Root. I don't even get ESPN with my basic package, and now they're getting a playoff game next year. How soon before the NFL goes the way of the other pro sports and all of the damn playoff games are on cable? Every year they're finding new ways to make the sport more and more of a pain in the ass to watch.

Latest posts